Plenty of Fish - Live Streaming

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

glovelover69
Regular poster

Plenty of Fish - Live Streaming

Post by glovelover69 »

So having broken up with my wife last year I have been on a few dating sites one of those being plenty of fish. This site offers a live streaming option where members can talk to people and meet people etc. So this afternoon I was sitting here and got a notification that a girl nearby was doing a live stream and it was titled “repotting plants” I didn’t think much of it but was bored so decided to tune in for a little while and have a laugh at all the guys chatting here up, as usual was just her talking and answering people’s questions but then she said “since I don’t want to touch the fertiliser I’ve got some gloves, they are only yellow kitchen gloves but they will do the job” they were well fitting and clearly new gloves as well straight out the packet. So I stayed tuned in for the next 30 mins where she took the gloves of and put them back on 3/4 times while sometimes talking about them and also showing them occasionally after putting them on. It was a good little surprise find that was totally unexpected.

Return to “Experiences”