When i finally experinced my fetish after 15 years of discovering it

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

mugi
Occasional poster

When i finally experinced my fetish after 15 years of discovering it

Post by mugi »

Hi! I decided to finally create an account to interact with fellow gloves lovers, so I decided to share some of my experiences with my ex-girlfriend, who was the first person to know about my fetish and also the first to go along with it. I will change names and some places, since the world can be a small place and I don't want to take risks,

I first met T in a coffee shop near my school, at the time I was 19 and she was 18 (now im 21), but she was way taller than me. When I first saw her she was wearing a warhammer sweatshirt and since not many people around were fans of the game, the conversation was almost immediate, and so we talked everytime we saw each other, each time more and more until the day we made plans to go eating together. That same day was when we started as a couple, both of us were sitting on bench waiting for the next class since the teachers of both did not come that day, so we had two free hours and we just talked about things, at one point T told me that she liked getting pat on her head and joked about been some kind of fetish, so to tease her a bit i did it, we both laugh and she asked me if i also had a fetish, at that point i was shy to tell T about the gloves, so i told her about my other fetish, been handgagged by a girl, and i think you can imagine the rest...she hold her mouth over my mouth for about five minutes (there were none one there) while she hugged me, later that day i had my first kiss, T handgagged me about half an hour while we watched netflix, and i had one of the best days of my life.

A week later we had another date and that time i was ready for the gloves, i bought a pack of white thigh latex gloves on a supermarket and put them on my back, and like every other day we went to our hideout, a public bath on a parking that people rarely used at that time of the day, we had a latch and cubicle was big and with no space to see out feets, so everything was fine and ready. And so i told her about the gloves, T laughed and told me to handle the gloves to her, she made sure they were as tight as possible and offered her hands to me, that was the first time i touched the latex gloved hands of a girls, she rubbed my hands for about a minute and after she stopped, only grab my face by the sides and give me a gentle massage, i was in heaven and heart and cock were on fire, after five minutes of gentle massage she took her gloved hands away and opened her arms asking for a hug in exchange of more gloves petting, and so the rest of the experience was gloved petting and kisses by her part, and me hugging her in return, indeed one of the best days of my life

The other experience I wanted to share was related to another of our hobbies in common, urban exploration. Basically that day T promised me to give me a tour from one of her favourite buildings, and abandoned arts faculty. I arrived a the place and found T smiling with her hands inside the pockets of her leather jacket, she came towards me still with her hands on the pockets, and told me that the building was a bit dangerous (it was not) so i needed to always go holding her hands for my own good, then she took her hand of the pocked and i saw how it was wearing a thigh blue latex glove, and so T gave me a tour of the whole place, and some points she would cover my mouth with her gloved hand so we could just stay there watching the place, and of course they day ended with a lot of gloved petting and kisses from her, with the plus that this time T wanted to take it to the next level and decided to also gave me a gloved handjob, i admit it was not at pleasant as i expected since it was my first time and i got nervous, so it took me a while to finally cum.

I don't really have any other nice anecdotes with T and gloves, since what she did the most was to handgag me with her bare large hands, at the end we ended breaking and while i tried to chat with her she did not answer, so i will let things like they are now, maybe one day i will see her again on the street and we may talk a bit, but for now things are fine, maybe the saddest part was that she asked me to choose her a costume for carnivals (i won't say which place of the world carnivals) and she was fine with wearing a jessica rabbit costume with long thigh purple latex elbow gloves
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: When i finally experinced my fetish after 15 years of discovering it

Post by tronn206 »

Great experience. Welcome to the forum.😊
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Agreed sounds great welcome to the gloved forum. You will find many amazing reads on here about gloves that will let your mind run for a while. And the interaction is great just getting to talk to others about it all.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

mugi wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:27 ammaybe the saddest part was that she asked me to choose her a costume for carnivals (i won't say which place of the world carnivals) and she was fine with wearing a jessica rabbit costume with long thigh purple latex elbow gloves
:o That would've been awesome indeed! Do you mean it was sad because you broke up before Halloween? Or did she ask it when you had already broken up?

And yeah, welcome aboard! :D
mugi
Occasional poster

Post by mugi »

Rommeltje wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:39 am
mugi wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:27 ammaybe the saddest part was that she asked me to choose her a costume for carnivals (i won't say which place of the world carnivals) and she was fine with wearing a jessica rabbit costume with long thigh purple latex elbow gloves
:o That would've been awesome indeed! Do you mean it was sad because you broke up before Halloween? Or did she ask it when you had already broken up?

And yeah, welcome aboard! :D
the first one, actually she was the one who told me to choose a costume with latex gloves
Vetglover
Occasional poster

Post by Vetglover »

hot damn! thank you for sharing

Return to “Experiences”