Rubber gloves bath

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

JT4004
Regular poster

Rubber gloves bath

Post by JT4004 »

Just had a fun and sensual experience. I got all of my rubber gloves and ran a bath. The satisfying feeling of seeing all the bright colours drop into the water and then the smell of wet rubber that followed was one of the best experiences I have had with gloves. The wet rubber sitting on the skin was sublime and when I put them on, oh boy, did they feel great. The wet rubber stuck to my arms and the water flowing out over top was amazing. I even layered them. Yellow on green and blue on pink. Try it sometime. You’ll love it
Vetglover
Occasional poster

Re: Rubber gloves bath

Post by Vetglover »

thats wonderful, glad you had fun
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

That sounds great. I have to settle for a rubber gloved shower now, since we replaced the bath with a shower cubical , but they're quite good as well.😁
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
JT4004
Regular poster

Post by JT4004 »

You can still have wet gloves so it’s still ok
steven75
Occasional poster

Post by steven75 »

Iv'e had a few Rubber gloves baths my self And I have to say It feels really good i put radox in to get loads of frothy bubbles and play in the bath with my gloves on and lay back It sure is a great feeling
HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Post by HeavyGloves »

Try having a hot bath using heavy black shoulder length Marigolds! The bigger the better! Get some air into them, let them get really warm, they will stick out of the water sorta bulgy and hard to control, but slip them up with some soap, and get em REAL good and slippery ;) It will totally turn you on, get your hands inside them, nice and slippery as well, then, play around with them, form a vaccum with the hot water inside the gloves, and see how much the rubber sucks onto your hands as you pull them outside of the water! Such an amazing feeling!

Return to “Experiences”