Strict Beautiful Woman Working at the Supermarket

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

Strict Beautiful Woman Working at the Supermarket

Post by GlamorousGloves »

So I was visiting a supermarket today. I don't like surgical masks so was wearing a scarf over my face. As I got into the front of the Sainsbury's supermarket I was confronted by a woman at the entrance. She was beautiful. White skin, early 40s, blue eyes, beautiful, thick blonde hair that was curly. It looked very similar to Heidi Latchams hair to be honest.

Her body language oozed confidence and authority. Everything about how she handled herself came across very dominant. She was staring at me intensely. She was looking right through me and wasn't looking away. Her continuous and strong eye contact made me feel very vulnerable as I entered that building. I felt like I was in trouble or that she was going to tell me to leave for not wearing a proper mask, but she didn't. I passed her whilst she continued to look at me with those domineering eyes. I felt like my submissive soul was melting under her gaze. I hated it, but loved it at the same time.

She was wearing a hi vis waterproof coat alongside rubber gloves (both things I find really sexy). The gloves she was wearing were disposable white latex. They weren't tight fitting or too baggy. They fit her hands just perfectly. I don't know the brand of glove as disposable gloves all seem the same to me. I found everything about her so exciting! She wasn't wearing a mask, however was making sure others who entered wore them... I loved the way she was guarding the front of the supermarket to enforce the rules. Her hivis coat and gloves also turned me on so much! Her appearance was flawless and the powerful aura she gave off was a huge turn on. There was also a man working in the front entrance and she was commanding him to go into the carpark and sort the trolleys there. If I was him I'd love my job ahahaha. :p

When I was shopping near the front of the supermarket I turned and saw her staring at me again. It was so blatant she wasn't even trying to hide it. The way she just stood there staring at me as bold as brass. She stood out so much already due to her hi vis coat and she didn't seem to feel uncomfortable with how much she was looking at me even though we kept engaging in eye contact. Every time I'd break it and look away due to feeling uncomfortable. She never broke it once with me or even looked away. I wanted to talk to her so badly, but I was too shy to ever approach her. I didn't feel able to walk up or even talk to her whilst she stared at me. I was hoping she'd approach me because there must of been a reason for it, but she never did.

I went further into the supermarket and got some shopping done out of sight. I went to the self check outs and paid for my things. There was a long walkway to the exit along the front of the store, which was right next to the entrance where that woman was standing. As I stepped out into the walkway towards the exit she was already standing there watching me. She was staring at me the entire time as I walked to the exit. Yet again she didn't try to hide it. Yet again she didn't say anything or explain herself. I left the building with so much going on in my mind. I was really turned on and excited by it all to be honest. :$

I have absolutely no idea what went on today, but I really wish she'd approached me to talk. Even if it was to scold me for something it would have been something. She made my shopping experience extremely exciting and sexy. I don't know if that was her intention or not, but I was really into her. I can't get this woman out of my head she was actual perfection!
mugi
Occasional poster

Re: Strict Beautiful Woman Working at the Supermarket

Post by mugi »

That was soooooo hot, had you returnet yet to the supermarket? if you ever see her again, you may try to maybe "forget" to use gel at the entrance

Return to “Experiences”