My friends girlfriend

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Bendito77
Occasional poster

My friends girlfriend

Post by Bendito77 »

So my best friend and I have known eachother for a very long time now. Both of us got a girlfriend in the past years and how lucky.. the 4 of us really go well together. Even the 2 ladies.

During the lockdown they often stay with us in the weekend and also sleep at our house. While our girlfriends enjoy good talks and games, my friend and I like to drink a lot of beers. :p

One evening, my friends girlfriend was really well dressed. Perfect make up and overknee boots <3 . Overknee boots is not a fetish for me, but it certainly is a kink. Because I was drunk that night, it was not hard for her to notice that I was obsessed with her boots. The next day I was a bit ashamed.

But the next week she was wearing the boots again. She likes to seduce and tease me. When the ladies went to bed, my friend and I took a last beer. I didn't want to have secrets for him, so I told him about my fetish. He reacted good and shouldn't tell his girlfriend. We then also went to bed.

That weekend it was very cold.

The next day, I went downstairs for some breakfast. I was surprised to see her sitting on the couch. She was wearing the boots, a grey coat and long leather gloves 8D

I didn't know what to say. "G-g-g-goodmorning". She looked me straight in the eyes and I saw she enjoyed my awkwardness. She walked towards me and touched my head with her beautiful shiny gloves. Then she grabbed my ear and whispered: "Well my boy, I enjoyed this weekend.. did you? I'm looking forward to the next". Then she gave me a hug and went upstairs to tell her boyfriend they were going home.

Don't think my best friend is very good in keeping secrets.

Can't wait for the next weekend :susp:
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: My friends girlfriend

Post by Rommeltje »

Bendito77 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:39 amCan't wait for the next weekend :susp:
Is that this weekend? :D
Bendito77
Occasional poster

Re: My friends girlfriend

Post by Bendito77 »

Rommeltje wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:20 pm
Bendito77 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:39 amCan't wait for the next weekend :susp:
Is that this weekend? :D
I will see her again Sunday. Hope the temperature is low enough for her :rolleyes:

Return to “Experiences”