Unexpected gloved feet massage

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

vinylglove

Unexpected gloved feet massage

Post by vinylglove »

Some years ago I had just finished a series of rather heavy exams at university and decided to treat myself to a rather lavish 90min massage. The place I went to was a somewhat hip establishment with quite a comfy feeling and I felt relaxed as soon as I entered. The masseuse there was also incredibly welcoming and had a warm smile. I was asked where I needed the massage the most; I replied by mentioning my back and neck as those were rather sore and the masseuse led me into this dim, warm room where I was asked to undress and lay down.

She went to work right away and I soon noticed that she was an absolute expert with every muscle she worked on. At times it even was somewhat of a painful feeling but I was lost in bliss anyway, so every touch felt completely awesome. At the end of the regular session she told me that I was the last customer of the day and could have 15 minutes of foot massage free of charge if I desired so. Never having had one of those, I did not hesitate, said yes, and thanked her.

Imagine my surprise when she suddenly opened a drawer and emerged with a pair of white nitrile gloves. They fit her hands perfectly and I felt a pang of excitement at the thought of being touched by gloved hands after a long time once again. The following 15 minutes were pure joy - as I was laying face-down on the massage table I couldn't watch her work on my feet but I felt every caress of these gloved hands and was rather glad that she couldn't see my flushed, happy face. What an unexpected surprise at this massage session - I guess she never knew that she made me extremely happy just by wearing these wonderful gloves.

Return to “Experiences”