Another morning in Luton

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

sissygloves
Regular poster

Another morning in Luton

Post by sissygloves »

Hello all. Since Lockdown eased last week. I've been getting itchy feet about going somewhere i can wear my used long rubber gloves. So i went to Luton again. This time with the gloves Racheal wore in the book shop. Green today. Orange tomorrow. Luton was mostly empty. All the shops were open though. I went into a few. What made me feel better was the fact that no one paid me any attention. a few people had a double take. That was fine. After about an hour walking around Luton. I found a church that was open and decided to look around. Anyway nothing special happened so i went home. Lets see what happens tomorrow. :up:
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: Another morning in Luton

Post by tronn206 »

Is that Luton UK? If I saw you out and about wearing rubber gloves I wouldn't double take I'd be full on staring and probably walk into something.🤣😂
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
sissygloves
Regular poster

Post by sissygloves »

That your problem Then. Not one person did anything of the sort. :tongue: Also when my other rubber gloves arrive from Canada. I'll wear those out too. London is calling for a day out when the weather picks up aswell. :up:
glovelover20
Regular poster

Post by glovelover20 »

I love that you had enough confidence to do this. I have done that before, but only on a quiet country, path. I love it. x
sissygloves
Regular poster

Post by sissygloves »

glovelover20 wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 9:07 am I love that you had enough confidence to do this. I have done that before, but only on a quiet country, path. I love it. x

It was nothing. I got a few glances. But mostly no one gave a rats back side. I just say im starting a new trend and that im a fashion student or something along the Health and hygiene line. OCD. Whatever works for you man!
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

sissygloves wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:51 am That your problem Then. Not one person did anything of the sort. :tongue: Also when my other rubber gloves arrive from Canada. I'll wear those out too. London is calling for a day out when the weather picks up aswell. :up:
Just reading through some old posts and, looking at your reply above, realised you might have taken my reply the wrong way. I meant i'd be staring at you and your gloves in lust. :up: <3
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover

Return to “Experiences”