First experience with somebody who didn't know about my glove fetish!

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Jimmy094
Occasional poster

First experience with somebody who didn't know about my glove fetish!

Post by Jimmy094 »

This one happened about 3 years ago with my current partner and I can still remember it like it happened yesterday! Definitely a dream come true and one we still talk about now and then :lol2: It was before we had started dating.

One night I went over to her place (she lived alone) for dinner ,a few drinks and fun after, like many times before. We'd become more comfortable around each other and it was this night where she asked me if I had any fetishes/turnons etc. I didn't feel comfortable telling her about my glove fetish (I hadn't told anyone yet) but I did tell her about my nurse fetish which I felt was a bit more common. She took it well and wasn't surprised.

She then got up off the bed straight away and went to her cupboard. She grabbed out this white nurse shirt she had used for a costume party and put it on. I thought how good is this!! Then she said I'll be back in a minute, and headed out of the room. I heard one of the cupboards open and close.

She comes back into the room putting on these small white latex gloves that fitted her hands nicely. :)))) "Mr ...., I need to have a look at your penis and testicles if that's ok?" I immediately grew to full flight! I laid down and she pulled my pants and jocks off completely. She spent the next few minutes examining my penis and balls asking questions as she was going.

Next check was the function of my penis where she started giving me a hj. By this time she was really turned on as well and said she was going to ride me soon. Then she started giving me a blowjob moving her gloved hand up and down my shaft at the same time. I got close very quickly and tapped her. She stopped and said something like "everything must be working fine".

She got out a condom and put it on still gloved up. Unfortunately she then took off her gloves and put them on the bedside table. I wanted to say keep them on but I didn't. She rode me in her nurse uniform for about 5 mins before I finished in one of the best ones to date even with a condom on! 8D

I ended up telling her about my glove fetish about 6 months into our relationship and she had half suspected it! Sorry its a long story!

Return to “Experiences”