FIRST SIGHT LOVE (G)love story

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Im Red
Occasional poster

FIRST SIGHT LOVE (G)love story

Post by Im Red »

So this is my first post here, and it’s about the first sight love I had with gloves.
This story starts a lot of years ago, when I was attending kindergarten.
The teachers were 4 young women and they had to look after us, I think we were approximately 20 children.
When I had to go to the bathroom I had to ask permission from a teacher, who accompanied me and waited outside the door, then when I finished doing my needs I had to call her because she had to clean me.
I remember that the teacher always put on a pair of white latex gloves and started wiping my bottom and my genitals (I’m a male), firts with some toilet paper and then with water and soap, that made her gloves wet and shiny. I loved her wet gloves, expecially when she was touching me with them on!
But the surprises are not over, because teachers used gloves also to clean the room, take care of us when we were sick and to serve lunch.
For this last activity they also put on a surgical mask and I asked them if I could touch their gloves while they were giving me food. What a beautiful moment!
I mean, I can say that my teachers spent a lot of hours during the day wearing gloves!
BUT now comes the most interesting part of this story.
When I had to stay home alone, my mum called a babysitter, a 20 years old girl that I still know today. She is one of the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen, I’m not joking.
This girl, a family friend, was a little squeamish, so she often used gloves (always a white latex pair) to do houseworks and to wipe me after I did my needs (as the teachers), but also to wash my body everywhere with water and soap, the most exciting moment.
You can’t imagine how unbelievable were her wet gloved hands when she was touching my naked body with them, I was ecstatic, it was one of the most beautiful moment of my whole childhood.
The last part of my story takes place at the dentist, when she (or he, it depends) wore a pair of mint green latex gloves, my favourite type, and checked my mouth, letting me smell and taste them. Now you know why I’ve never been scared by the dentist ahahah.
Of course, expecially in this pandemic period, we can see gloves everywhere, on internet or in the real life, but these experiences mentioned above encouraged my gloved love.

Thanks for reading and sorry for any mistakes in my english, but I’m italian and it isn’t my first language altough I can speak it. If you have questions or want to keep in touch, you can leave a comment or DM me.
Im Red (Italy) 14/06/2021
lukas-handschuh
Newcomer

Re: FIRST SIGHT LOVE (G)love story

Post by lukas-handschuh »

Funny thing, my experiences with gloves are very similar:
Back in kindergarten, they didn't use gloves as much as your teachers, but after every time I had to go to the toilet in order to clean my ass afterwards. I think this was the point, where my fascination for disposable gloves started.

The touch, the fit and the "clean image" of these gloves are maybe the reason why I always was interested in doctor's stuff...

To make things complete, my father brought when I was 5 or so some green medical gloves from work for me... that was great, and my parents hadn't any "bad thoughts"...

Return to “Experiences”