An Ambulance showed up at my house so i got to meet some paramedics

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

GlamorousGloves
Regular poster

An Ambulance showed up at my house so i got to meet some paramedics

Post by GlamorousGloves »

Today one of my family members called for an ambulance during a panic attack. They were fine, but the Paramedics came to just make sure. Usually I stay out of the way when people come over, but this time I stayed downstairs in the living room for when the paramedics visited.

Their was a man and a woman. Wearing matching uniforms. They were also wearing dark blue plastic aprons. The man was wearing blue nitrile gloves, whilst the woman wore white latex. The man was in his 40s and attractive. He was also incredibly tall. The male paramedic wearing his blue nitrile gloves left the house after about 6 mins to do something in the ambulance. The paramedic in the white latex gloves stayed a lot longer. The white latex glove paramedic was in her late 30s, she was white, attractive and very friendly.

I was actually naked at the time as I sleep nude, but wrapped myself in a blanket when the Paramedics arrived. It was quite exciting talking to professionals whilst nude under the blanket lol. They didn't know it, but I had a massive erection. It felt very naughty, but harmless as long as they didn't know about it. I didn't want to scare or offend them. I know it wasn't right so I made sure not to make them aware of my erection.

The paramedic figured out that my family member was fine. My family member felt pretty ashamed about calling the ambulance and went upstairs after hearing they were ok. I stayed downstairs and spoke with the paramedic. I explained how everyone in our family has caught covid and has been struggling. She asked me about my symptoms and how I was doing. She also asked me if I was feeling short of breath and I know I shouldn't have said it, but said yes.

This is when something extremely exciting happened! She then offered to check me whilst she was here to make sure I was ok. I agreed. She put an inflating thing around my arm, which I'd never had before. Her gloves actually did touch my skin too as she put stickers on my chest to monitor my breathing. It was quite a fun experience. During the procedure her walkie talkie went off, which caused her to lift up her apron and mute it. I've always loved authority figures who wear lots of gear such as gloves and who use walkie talkies. It was pretty fun seeing her walkie talkie and gloved hands.

She asked me some questions about my illness and how long I've been sick. She told me that my oxygen levels were average, but my breathing was very fast. She asked if I was nervous and I said yes. In response she was very friendly towards me. She told me I had nothing to worry about and wasn't in any trouble. She took the weird puffy thing off my arm. She also pulled the stickers off my chest, one of which gave her a bit of difficulty due to her wearing gloves she couldn't seem to get a good grip of it ahaha. It was pretty hot. She got it off in the end.

She had wrote details on the back of her gloves and was typing them into a tablet like device. She also did some paperwork in our living room. She must of been in my living room for about 20 mins. The male paramedic stayed in the ambulance, but I wish he'd come back so i could have talked to him.

Me and the white latex gloved paramedic had some good conversations whilst she was here. We talked about the pandemic and I asked her about what he job was like. She said it's very rewarding, but sometimes extremely stressful. I wish she could of stayed longer, but she said that there wasn't an emergency here so she had to go. I apologized for wasting her time and she responded explaining how ambulances and calling 999 is only for emergencies and that she wasn't telling me off, but I should talk to my family member and let them know to call a doctor next time. I said I would and I walked her to the door. We continued talking as I walked her to the ambulance. I really wanted her to throw her gloves into our bin before she left, but she wore them to the ambulance. I said goodbye and went back indoors. The ambulance was parked outside our house for another 10 mins before it drove off.

I've never actually spoken to a Paramedic before, but it was a fun experience. It was very exciting, although I didn't let them know I was into them. Most of the time the female paramedic spent with me she was looking at her paperwork and tablet device so it meant I could get a really good look of her gloves as she worked.
Last edited by GlamorousGloves on Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Re: An Ambulance showed up at my house so i got to meet some paramedics

Post by Jake »

I recall a few posts in the past about paramedics and visiting doctors/nurses who threw used gloves into the bin at the house they were calling at. I've always wondered whether that's breaking any kind of hygiene protocol, 'cos surely they should always take them with them and dispose of them in clinical waste if they've touched potentially infectious people?

For a bonus point, the weird puffy thing you mentioned is called a sphygmomanometer, used to check blood pressure levels :P
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: An Ambulance showed up at my house so i got to meet some paramedics

Post by countrylatexglover »

Jake wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:19 pm I recall a few posts in the past about paramedics and visiting doctors/nurses who threw used gloves into the bin at the house they were calling at. I've always wondered whether that's breaking any kind of hygiene protocol, 'cos surely they should always take them with them and dispose of them in clinical waste if they've touched potentially infectious people?

For a bonus point, the weird puffy thing you mentioned is called a sphygmomanometer, used to check blood pressure levels :P
So yes usually you need to dispose of the gloves in the ambulance to be taken out in a hazmat bag. But in different countries maybe the gloves can be disposed of in the home because it would be the patients germs. Although the germs from the paramedics are on the exposed side now, unless they have to sanitize before using them. Anything disposable should be thrown away in a red or what ever color hazmat container. In my fire depot we usually dispose of our gloves in the ambulance.

Return to “Experiences”