A New Experience for Me

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

JT4004
Regular poster

A New Experience for Me

Post by JT4004 »

The other day I got to experience something new.
I made the decision to message a page and meet up with someone to help them out with a “problem.” This was the first time I have ever gone down on a male. I met up with him wearing my pink pleaser boots and gold satin gloves. The experience was amazing, gliding my gloves around the shaft whilst sucking. When he finished I covered the gloves with his cum and then proceeded to lick them clean. Was absolutely exhilarating.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: A New Experience for Me

Post by tronn206 »

JT4004 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:42 pm The other day I got to experience something new.
I made the decision to message a page and meet up with someone to help them out with a “problem.” This was the first time I have ever gone down on a male. I met up with him wearing my pink pleaser boots and gold satin gloves. The experience was amazing, gliding my gloves around the shaft whilst sucking. When he finished I covered the gloves with his cum and then proceeded to lick them clean. Was absolutely exhilarating.
Err. I seem to have the same problem as him if you can help. Could you wear household rubber gloves with me though. I hope to hear from you soon. <3 :luv: :-*
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover

Return to “Experiences”