Just a few experiences I had forgotten about till recently.

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Just a few experiences I had forgotten about till recently.

Post by countrylatexglover »

Gloves in high school and college!

When I was in high school we had a fashion trend that went around like crazy. Student snd even teachers were starting to wear knit fall gloves in the school. Now mind you they had the bright idea to do something with the air in our school and it actually made it very cold. So there was a pretty good reason. Funny thing we we would wear them in the spring time also. Even guys would wear them. I didn’t care about that much but yeah. This followed me to college as it was something I started because it turns out I have basically poor circulation or rynauds and my hands get very cold very quickly actually around this time of year.

As well as one time in an advisors office I asked her if I could wear some gloves during our meeting and surprisingly she was okay with it. They were black latex hair dresser gloves. It wasn’t for germs I just wanted to wear them and she let me. It was surprising but nice I even wore them right out of the build and kept them on till I got to my car. If I met with her one on one from then on out I would wear those gloves. If I had a parent with me I wouldn’t of course.

Another encounter I had was I had a peer who decided they were willing to help me with letting me borrow their calculator but I had to wear gloves to do so. Same kind just the knit gloves, she claimed it was cooties but I think back at the fact there may have been more to it now.

Return to “Experiences”