Experiences with an ex

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Nikolai
Regular poster

Experiences with an ex

Post by Nikolai »

Guess its about time i tell one of my experiences, please excuse my writing i suck at it.
I started with my ex almost a year ago, while our relationship developed and turned more mature i was wondering how to get the gloves into it, i slowly dropped hints and clues here and there, she quickly figured out what was going on while weirded out at first nonetheless she accepted it.

She used to put on a glove and sneakily caress my crotch. even in public places. just to see my reaction which most of the time was a combination embarrassment and pleasure. While in private the embarrassment went away and we usually got a little further. The only positive side of this pandemic is that wearing gloves in public is not seen as weird.

Other time while in a bathroom she insisted in wearing gloves, i gave in, she fiddled with me for a while and then we had sex. Sometimes we did it at my place, a few times she wore gloves even after i told her it is not necessary and could go however she felt comfortable.

She also sent me pictures and started carrying her own pair, just in case. Its really special when a partner gets and understands your fetish, i tried to reciprocate as much as i could with her own kinkies but man she really knew how to get me.

Life was good... Until it wasn't...
We broke up at the start of this year, i guess she got bored of me or something, we talked for a week or so a month ago but it didn't get anywhere.

Hope i didn't disgusted you guys with my elementary level writing skills.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Experiences with an ex

Post by countrylatexglover »

Love the fact that she would carry her gloves just to get you what kind of gloves were they that she carry and used on you?
How did she get away with doing this in public with gloves on?

Very nice experience thank you for share really sorry you didn’t last sounds like she was getting into it too!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Sounds like a great girl! Pity it ended the way it did. :aww:

Don't worry too much about your writing skills, btw. I've seen much worse. ;)
Nikolai
Regular poster

Post by Nikolai »

countrylatexglover wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:14 pm Love the fact that she would carry her gloves just to get you what kind of gloves were they that she carry and used on you?
How did she get away with doing this in public with gloves on?

Very nice experience thank you for share really sorry you didn’t last sounds like she was getting into it too!
She carried exam gloves, about the second point, usually she would do it sneakily under the table, or using a hoodie or backpack to cover it.
Rommeltje wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:49 pm Sounds like a great girl! Pity it ended the way it did. :aww:

Don't worry too much about your writing skills, btw. I've seen much worse. ;)
A pity indeed, i really loved her </3 . Hope i can find someone like her again.

Return to “Experiences”