Wearing gloves on vacation

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Wearing gloves on vacation

Post by countrylatexglover »

We are on holiday so to say. The honeymoon! I have been able to wear my gloves every where every day. Although choosing not to for most of the day actually. I don wear them anytime I have to touch something, a door, a handle, fountain drink dispenser, you name it. It has also been nice to wear them just because. Yes I am the only one around wearing them and many people I talk to about it understand why. There are also many who are annoyed with it because they want “Covid to be over”. The mask and gloves make them thing Covid will be about for a long time and restrictions will always get in their way.

A security check point at a theme park had to check my bag so I brought it right over to them and ask if she could wear gloves. She happily said yes and continued to wear them past me for others. I just a didn’t want her touching my bag after she has handled so many others.

At dinner we had to eat some messy food I ask for gloves instead of the wet towels. She laughed but went and got them. She asked after if the gloves helped and i of course said yes. It wasn’t a problem at all.

One person asked me for a pair and people also said they were a great a idea, that came from two medical professionals.
12man34
WWGFA donor

Re: Wearing gloves on vacation

Post by 12man34 »

Interesting! Here where I live, we all wear masks everywhere, but not gloves.

Members of the public don't wear them as it is really hot weather all year round. Most of the time it's only medical staff and those working at F&B outlets.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Wearing gloves on vacation

Post by countrylatexglover »

Yeah where we were on vacation it was really warm as well. I still wore them. Wasn’t uncomfortable for me. I was able to wear them for hours sometimes (I didn’t touch anything with them). I was also still washing my hands too. Yes I did wash my gloves sometimes also but I wasn’t touching anything that was like crazy.

I also actually had to wear my knit gloves once as My hands can get very cold and we are somewhere where the air was on and very cold. So I had to wear those till we got outside, even then for a few minutes.

Return to “Experiences”