Gas stations with disposable gloves.

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Gas stations with disposable gloves.

Post by countrylatexglover »

Anyone been finding some gas stations offering disposable gloves? I have found a few and totally used them. I usually have my own anyway but if they have them I will certainly use their free ones.
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Re: Gas stations with disposable gloves.

Post by Jake »

Always been a thing at petrol stations in the UK. I think they're only ever cheap TPE gloves though, which has always confused me as I thought TPE wasn't resistant to petroleum. I don't drive (no need in London) so I've not actually been up close for years. Maybe they're not TPE at all. Someone enlighten me.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Gas stations with disposable gloves.

Post by countrylatexglover »

Yes cheap gloves is what they have. Don’t care about that though would be a huge waste to use anything but. They might not be petroleum resistant but it will be enough to keep fuel off your hands for the few minutes your using it. Fuel shouldn’t be on the pump handle it self it’s mostly for germs are they are some people who use those pumps who haven’t washed their hands in a long while. Or I use diesel fuel and those pump handles for some reason have diesel fuel on them and it can stink. It takes a little while for those gloves to melt away at all.

Return to “Experiences”