My first gloved orgasm

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Tebukuro
Newcomer

My first gloved orgasm

Post by Tebukuro »

In my early years, up until the age of 10 gloves were a nice sensation to rub against myself and the smells also started to be something that was comforting but they were never really sexual.
On one particular day I just wanted my cock to feel gloves a lot. I had a couple pairs of household gloves in my room stashed away but I was going to wait until after breakfast to get them out.

I didn't have any school that day as we were in the middle of our summer break but we had been doing stuff throughout so I had been recording Sailor Moon i believe of a morning and then watching at a time i could. I had a few days worth of episodes to catch up on, so once I finished up breakfast I retreated back to my room and put the tape into the VCR and grabbed a pair of household gloves and got back into my bed for a chill day. My parents had expressed their desire to do absolutely nothing for the day and were watching tv in their bedroom too so I was pretty safe from interruptions and really it wouldn't be until dinner time when we would have to interact with each other again.

The first episode of Sailor Moon went by without incident but I then began thinking about things with gloves a little more, especially the white gloves the girls were wearing. I slowed down my gloved play a little bit and payed a little more attention to the tv and somewhat instinctively started stroking more when I saw one of the characters on screen in their gloved sailor scout outfits. Another episode passed without incident but for some reason I was now really sensitive to gloves and somewhat horny, if that's even possible at that age.
I'm in a good position in bed and basically humping the palm of the household glove i have between my legs, pulling on the fingers just enough so that the glove is over my cock enough as I move myself about.
About 5 minutes into the episode, Sailor Moon does her usual transformation and the shot of the gloves appearing on her hands and all of a sudden an intense feeling washes over me and my cock is now super sensitive. I hold the glove tight against my body and hump a little more and what can only be described as an orgasm happens to me. Now I am young so nothing ever really happens (at least not for a few more years) but I had no idea what just happened but it felt great either way.
I don't remember too much of the episode but I eventually got to the end of it and rewound the tape and started watching it over again, trying to recreate the moment i felt just before.
For most of the day I spent it all in bed just playing with the household gloves and watching sailor moon. I may have had an orgasm a few more times but its so long ago that some things are hazy, but if there's one thing that came from that, I am definitely weak at the knees for the girls from Sailor Moon and their gloves. I've had many dreams about them and used images of them as material while a nice pair of household gloves pleasure my cock, there's almost a sense of nostalgia now whenever I end up doing that now.
rubberglover
Occasional poster

Re: My first gloved orgasm

Post by rubberglover »

Nice story! Thanks for sharing :-)

Return to “Experiences”