My gloved beginnings part 1

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

1968Gloved4life
Occasional poster

My gloved beginnings part 1

Post by 1968Gloved4life »

I have a really good memory. I can remember wearing household gloves out in the yard pre 3years old . I also my Grandmother letting me wear her gloves . I remember I was upstairs one night in my pj's they were light green and she had a pair the was almost the same color I liked how they all matched. I felt mischievous She gave me 2 pairs when I was 5 . They were fabric one pair was white and the other yellow. I would bring them out and wear them occasionally. Then one rainy Sunday in the spring of 1981 I got them out and started touching myself which felt really good. Then that was an every weekend thing. Then in the fall those gloves disappeared. I guess my mother thought it was time for me to grow up . That did not stop me . I would sneak her leather gloves and isotoners . I would wear sweat pants and I would stuff them in the band and take them to my room . I would love the way the leather felt when I touched myself with the sweat pants on . I also liked the way they looked with the sweatshirt on . Then my Grandmother came to the rescue once again and gave me 2 more pair . First was a under the elbow black pair and wrist length white .
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: My gloved beginnings part 1

Post by tronn206 »

Good experience story but, after the first sentence, I was looking forward to the memoirs of a rubber glove lover.😜

I'm just feeling abit lonely in a thread on another site. Someone asked what was our favourite glove material and how our
fetish began. So I posted about my love of rubber and latex gloves and how it all started but everyone else has turned out to be leather glove lovers. :'( :rofl:
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

tronn206 wrote: ↑Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:57 pmI'm just feeling abit lonely in a thread on another site
viewtopic.php?f=124&t=1864
You're definitely not alone here. ;)

(What other site was that, btw?)
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Rommeltje wrote: ↑Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:26 pm
tronn206 wrote: ↑Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:57 pmI'm just feeling abit lonely in a thread on another site
viewtopic.php?f=124&t=1864
You're definitely not alone here. ;)

(What other site was that, btw?)
Well it's quite a reveling site so I'll just say you're on it Rom and you last visited on the 24 of August. :biggrin:
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

tronn206 wrote: ↑Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:35 pm
Rommeltje wrote: ↑Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:26 pmWhat other site was that, btw?
Well it's quite a reveling site so I'll just say you're on it Rom and you last visited on the 24 of August. :biggrin:
:scratch:
I'm not on any sites that I would call revealing, as far as I'm aware. :susp:

*Edit: Oh, hold up, I just went through my mail and saw where I logged in on August 24 (I couldn't remember my password, apparently :mrgreen:). I wouldn't call that a revealing site, though. Not much more than this one at least. I think a lot of our members are actually on there too. And if not, they should be. :)
JT4004
Regular poster

Post by JT4004 »

I’m a rubber glove and latex lover
dopefish

Post by dopefish »

Rommeltje wrote: ↑Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:35 pm
tronn206 wrote: ↑Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:35 pm
Rommeltje wrote: ↑Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:26 pmWhat other site was that, btw?

*Edit: Oh, hold up, I just went through my mail and saw where I logged in on August 24 (I couldn't remember my password, apparently :mrgreen:). I wouldn't call that a revealing site, though. Not much more than this one at least. I think a lot of our members are actually on there too. And if not, they should be. :)
Well now I feel left out...
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

dopefish wrote: ↑Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:24 pm
Rommeltje wrote: ↑Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:35 pm
tronn206 wrote: ↑Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:35 pmWell it's quite a reveling site so I'll just say you're on it Rom and you last visited on the 24 of August. :biggrin:

Well now I feel left out...
Well there's 1 user named dopefish and another 6 with variations of it. :D
operalove

Post by operalove »

1968Gloved4life wrote: ↑Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:00 pm I would sneak her leather gloves and isotoners . I would wear sweat pants and I would stuff them in the band and take them to my room .
I can totally relate to this :nod: I used to sneak my mom's or when visiting, my aunt's gloves exactly like that and go enjoy them in my room or in the bathroom.

Thank you for sharing, these are se good memories :biggrin:
1968Gloved4life
Occasional poster

Post by 1968Gloved4life »

It became 2nd nature to do that . I even did it one time at a Girlfriend's. I knew she had gloves , i saw her wearing them . I found them lol. She is the girl I mentioned came over to my house in another experience. We had a VERY GOOD glove relationship. I can provide more glove stories about her .

Return to β€œExperiences”