My experience female 1

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

1968Gloved4life
Occasional poster

My experience female 1

Post by 1968Gloved4life »

I read some threads where the ladies of the group did not think to much of male doms . In the past 3 gloved relationships I was assigned the task of being the Dom. One such relationship started as we went out to lunch one day in the winter after lunch she asked me " Why did I wear gloves all the time ?" I openly admitted to her that I liked to wear gloves . She then produced a pair of lined isotners and put them on and admitted she liked to wear them also. As time went on we saw more of each other . She came over one day dressed in black pants blue shirt black suit jacket with black leather gloves on . She kept the gloves on and took me to my bedroom and undressed me . I was not allowed to touch her or I was not allowed to put my gloves on . She climbed on top of me and used her body to dry hump me and use her gloved finger to trace my body . After awhile she got undressed ,but kept her gloves on . She proceeded to stroke my cock while she smoked a cigarette. Her gloved hand stroking my cock felt so good the firm grip that she had on my shaft while blowing smoke on it was overwhelming. She finally climbed on top of me and proceeded to ride me . I tried to touch her but she was not allowing it .After she orgasimed a few times I was unable to hold it in any longer it felt like a dam exploded . She let me touch her then . I have more experiences with her I will post later

Return to “Experiences”