Wear Gloves with Coworkers

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Fredzilla55
Occasional poster

Wear Gloves with Coworkers

Post by Fredzilla55 »

Hey everyone, I need your help.
I work at a grocery store mainly stocking shelves but when I come across something gross or a dirty task I put on household yellow rubber gloves to deal with it. I was wondering if you guys have any reasons or excuses to get one of my female coworkers to put on a pair of these gloves too to assist me.
Thanks
katertjekat
VIP

Re: Wear Gloves with Coworkers

Post by katertjekat »

Apologies for my bluntness, but I can't keep myself from expressing my dislike for the kind of pretexts some people are using to lure/nudge others into wearing gloves...
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Yeah, you really shouldn't 'trick' anyone into wearing gloves for you for your own arousal. That's sexual harassment.

If she does it of her own volition, count yourself lucky (but don't read anything into it). Otherwise, just stick to your fantasies.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Unfortunately it sounds like you want to do this for the wrong reasons. I do agree that they should wear them if it’s really gross. How ever on the other hand only if they want to. Lead by example and if they find it gross offer gloves to them. But do not do this just for the reason of wanting a female coworker to wear gloves for you.

If they don’t want to do not make them. And only offer it as a kind gesture if your doing it for person gain I agree that it’s wrong. Although this is hard to determine. If you want to wear them then wear them but do not force anyone to wear them.

When the pandemic started i did similar and offer gloves to other coworkers back when this was new and different and we had no idea. Some took them and even bought their own others began washing their hands less that before as to try and get it. Just a side note sorry.

Return to “Experiences”