My first Girlfriend

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

allkindofglove
Regular poster

My first Girlfriend

Post by allkindofglove »

I was always a lonely person, hiding my emotions and my fetishism from everybody. Even today, I am afraid and ashamed to talk about it. Although it is something stronger then me. I even tried to get rid of it but this is another story for another time.
when I was at the university, I met my first girlfriend. We were good together. One day I had the courage and I told her about my fetishism about gloves. I must say I was not expecting her reaction. I was expecting that she thinks that I am a weirdo and she breaks-up with me. Instead, she took her wool gloves, and put them slowly. Then she started to caress my face and asking me how it feels. I was very excited but at the same time embarrassed. I don’t know why but I had to stop her and put an end to it. We never talked about it after that. After couple of years we broke-up.
One year after, I met my second ex-girlfriend. With her I had my first real and amazing experience of sex with glove on. I will tell this story in another post.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: My first Girlfriend

Post by countrylatexglover »

Welcome to the forum at least I think your a newer member.

You shouldn’t be ashamed of your fetish. Embrace it as an extra fun thing to do with your partners or SO if you have one.

If they don’t like it and it’s something you need keep searching till the right now comes along. Glad she was willing to wear gloves for you. Most women are willing in some wear to wear them. I had asked a few girls in my life to wear them and only had one who didn’t like it. You will find them one day.

It’s not as weird of a fetish as you thing there are much worse things that gloves. And sometimes people like them to keep their hands clean during encounters and also gives some a powerful feeling.

Keep your head up and your for sure not alone either in how you feel! I was very shy about my gloves until I started dating and i told each of they inwould like it when they wear them.

Return to “Experiences”