My first experience with Gloves in bed

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

allkindofglove
Regular poster

My first experience with Gloves in bed

Post by allkindofglove »

I told you in my first story about my first girlfriend and how I told her about my fetishism to glove. Well after that shortly, we broke-up, not because of my fetishism but because of distance relationship.

After a short period of time, I met my second girlfriend. I think I was attracted to her because she had similar character as me. She was also in the same university where I was studying. She was studying biology. So she used to work in the laboratory most of the time where she wore surgical gloves.
From time to time, I visited her in the laboratory and I got most of the time excited when I saw her working with the gloves on. At the beginning I did not tell her about my fetishism and how I felt. I did not know how to aboard the topic. I was kind of ashamed.

We were kind of living together. I was most of the time in her small studio or she was in mine. When she was washing the dishes, wearing yellow rubber gloves, I used to come from behind and start kissing her. Then we end up in bed, unfortunately without the gloves.

The days passed on and I did not have the courage to tell her about my fetishism to gloves. Until Christmas came. I was thinking about a perfect gift and what would be better than black leather gloves as a gift. It is the perfect gift for both of us. It keeps her hands warm and I could enjoy the view secretly.
She used to wear them when we go out and I loved to kiss her in the cold and feel the touch of the leather on my skin.

One day we were doing sex in bed and her hands were cold so I suggested that she put her leather gloves on. I told her at this moment that I like also the touch of leather on my skin. She looked at me strangely but at the end she put her leather gloves on.
I must tell you, it was my best sex and experience. I was in heaven. With every touch I felt like electricity passing through my body. When her soft leather gloves touched my nipples, I was shouting of joy. My girlfriend felt that something is different. But we did not talk about it. This was my first real experience with leather gloves in bed.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: My first experience with Gloves in bed

Post by tronn206 »

Oh no, It looked like we were going for an exciting household rubber glove session but then you switched on me. 😥😜
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover

Return to “Experiences”