My intro to glove surprise

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

ajax
Occasional poster

My intro to glove surprise

Post by ajax »

Hi, im new here and found site as i did not know i liked gloves until an experience last year with my wife. We are both 27 and not used gloves before. During lockdown here in Holland i still had to go to work and my wife has working at home. We had a garden man from afrika, who did ours garden and our next doors who was also same age as us and she very pretty blond and her husband still had to work in city. Our garden man was older near 60 and came to Holland a few years back from Ghana he was friendly and always wore some yellow gloves of household type when working.

I came home on a Friday early and hear a noise in our next doors garden building - i think shed in UK? I look and our friend next door was on her knees and the black man was pushing his penis into her mouth and had his glove hands holding her head. I was in shock but very arouse. I remember his gloves were dirty but he hold her and she was taking most of him then he pull out and i see he had finished and wow he wipe up her chin with his glove hand and put in her mouth. I was amaze and told wife who was too. We have tried and love household now and still love looking at our garden man work away with sexy thoughts.

Return to “Experiences”