Oral stimulation

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

gripss
Occasional poster

Oral stimulation

Post by gripss »

I have been incredibly fortunate to find a partner that has been in her understanding of my fetish and while it doesnt specifically turn her on like it does me she is always willing to indulge.

One of the things we notice is she likes to be penetrated which feels amazing but when she is wearing gloves its harder for her to reach my balls and cock to play with. I expressed that i enjoyed the feeling of her surgically gloved hands against my body but still felt some longing for some other stimulation from her while wearing gloves.

Ironically I was in gloves choking her/sticking my fingers in her mouth to gag her when she told me she wanted to stick her fingers in my mouth. Enjoying the bossing around from below I grabbed her pink exam gloved hand and inserted her index finger in my mouth. She immediately commanded me to start sucking to which i obliged. The taste of latex and feeling of her gloved finger probing my mouth was amazing. It also had that slight elements of clinicalness that really got me off. Much to my surprise she began moaning as I sucked. She exclaimed that it felt amazing and she was pretending her finger was her clit and my tongue movements were translating into fantasies about me giving her oral. She ordered me to fuck her and quickly came due to all the stimulation. After she finished coming she stuck another finger in and another. Using her legs to hold me in place she demanded i suck her gloved hands and use her body to deposit my load. Complying as best i could i worked up a rhythm until she could feel me about to cum, as i climaxed she shoved her whole hand in my mouth expanding it and pushing my tongue around as i tried to moan in orgasm. After i finished she grabbed my balls and used her spit soaked gloved hand to rub her clit until she came again around my post orgasmed cock.

This was a great aha moment for both of us and is a new fun way to explore taste texture and scent of gloves. Love her lots and excited for new kinky glove adventures.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Oral stimulation

Post by countrylatexglover »

Sounds like fun. If it doesn't have to extreme for you like choking or shoving the whole hand in your mouths forcefully, you might wanna check out intra oral massage while fooling around. Would say just as a normal thing but I think we all know where it would lead lol.

Return to “Experiences”