Gloves with a Partner, the talk

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

AlexLady
Glovely Diva

Gloves with a Partner, the talk

Post by AlexLady »

There have been a lot of posts asking for help with how to talk about glove fetishes, even some where people asked how to 'trick' their partner into participating in our glove fetishes. In these it felt like the original poster feels shame or something else preventing them from telling their partner about their fetish. That makes me really sad for them because poor communication not a healthy aspect of a relationship and limits happiness for all.

I wanted to share what happened with me, simple as it was, because my hope is that if you're someone who is nervous about talking with your partner, maybe knowing that it went just fine for one person will give you hope it will for you as well. When we are nervous it is easy to imagine bad scenarios, especially with all the "shame" society tries to put on sex, especially non-vanilla cis sex.

So, for me and my partner, I told him over dinner one day. He was very courteous and accepting, even interested as doing something that'd turn me is mutually arousing for him. He even told me about his favorite gloves in detail and why he liked them; he uses them for work and like all his work tools, he has a lot of experience and knows what he likes.

He did ask what I liked about them and how, not out of some sort of scrutiny or repulsion as if he was trying to wrap his head around the subject, but out of this desire to learn more on how to pleasure each other.

We have sense used gloves many times, and holy fuck it is amazing.

On another note; It is nice to see that consent and respecting strangers in public or say, Youtube creators is being brought up more on the forum, I really like that. It makes this place a lot more comfortable. For that I wanted to thank the community as a whole.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Gloves with a Partner, the talk

Post by Rommeltje »

Hey, nice to see you again, Alex! :D And bringing good advice with you, no less. :-) Welcome back!

Return to “Experiences”