Early life leather gloves fetish

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Leatherglovesguyuk
Occasional poster

Early life leather gloves fetish

Post by Leatherglovesguyuk »

The root of my leather gloves fetish started well before but I prefer to not dwell too much on that and instead focus on the time since puberty. Before the internet my main material were fashion magazines, shots of women in leather gloves etc which were hard to come buy. I viewed it at a time as weird and would have been mortified to have been caught in any way enacting fetishism. Luckily that never happened.

I didn't have internet for well in to my twenties but once in college I managed to get on to the ladies in leather gloves site and had a look at the free content. I made sure to get internet at home soon after. This site was a revelation to me, I especially loved the videos of solo masturbation as the idea of orgasm from leather gloves on pussy was up to then the big fantasy in my mind that I didn't know actually happened. Little did I know in later life I'd ever be able to experience in real life even better than the videos and much more.

I had girlfriends and never mentioned my fetish, we just had vanilla sex. Over the years I gained confidence with girls by talking online. Some friends in real life, mainly that I had only spoke to online. The feedback was always positive. To say the least, most girls I talked to were so blown away with the concept of sex in nothing but leather gloves, maybe some leather shoes and a leather bra as well, that they practically wanted to do it right there and then. So I asked in real life with a GF at the next opportunity. Within a few days we were at the department store buying a pair of black leather gloves and then using them for sex. I'd done it made a life's fantasy a reality but I just wanted more and more and over the years found the perfect girl to do all that was possible within. Will share more from time to time have a good and gloved week!

Return to “Experiences”