My Story

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Mrgloveslover
Newcomer

My Story

Post by Mrgloveslover »

Here's my first gloves fetish experience with NSFW. Well, it was when I was a teenager, I remembered that it was a Friday, I came home from school. When I laid my school bag in my room and came to the kitchen, for searching food, suddenly I opened the cupboard without a reason and I saw some pairs of latex gloves, a surgical mask and a hairnet too so I Put These things on and I Dressed up like a kitchen staff worker and when I dressed up I touching my gloves on my body and I feel a little bit strange but it was wonderful and then I began to masturbate my Dick with the gloved hands, and at that time I knew that I have a gloves fetish. In the end, I took with our small Sony family camera some Photos where I posed with my dick as I was playing an RP as a kinky kitchen staff worker, which was finished with his job.
Last edited by Mrgloveslover on Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: My Story

Post by countrylatexglover »

Thanks for sharing its funny how we discover our fetish sometimes. How it usually happens at a young age and we don’t realize. Sometimes we never figure it out until you realize how you like gloves for certain things. I use them for everything now and can’t figure out why people would rather destroy their skin and let lotion take care of it. Would rather use the protection of gloves than have to repair my skin. Happy gloving.

Return to “Experiences”