Woman in boots

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

RBLEATHERGLOVE
Occasional poster

Woman in boots

Post by RBLEATHERGLOVE »

A few months ago in our local B&M I saw this woman. She was in black leggings a beige long cardigan and some Black OTK boots. I thought to myself “Oh my God!” I’d not seen her before. Over the coming weeks I noticed she was working more. Every opportunity I’d go in and see if she was wearing her boots and not often disappointed. I’d specifically wait where she was to be served by her. She’s called me “babe & darling” Sometimes it’s feels so good to feel that way sometimes. 😊 Have tried taking a sneaky picture but not easy with people around.

Do have a vivid imagination and thought of her close to me wearing black leather gloves as well. I must be completely mad but does feel good and relaxes me a lot. Take care all and much love 💙
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Woman in boots

Post by countrylatexglover »

I could enjoy the same thing. A women in cowboy boots/western boots, or hunter rubber boots. If I saw this with some medical gloves it’s over lol. Or just some tight gloves in general.

In the US there is and was a fad going call CFM boots. Pretty sure you can guess what the CFM stood for lol!
EyesLikeLenses
Regular poster

Post by EyesLikeLenses »

countrylatexglover wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:05 pm In the US there is and was a fad going call CFM boots. Pretty sure you can guess what the CFM stood for lol!
I had completely forgotten about that term and actually had to look it up. However, back in the 1980's that's what we'd call the thigh high boots and stiletto heel pumps that the hair metal girls would walk around in. Only we didn't use an acronym.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

EyesLikeLenses wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:51 pm
countrylatexglover wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:05 pm In the US there is and was a fad going call CFM boots. Pretty sure you can guess what the CFM stood for lol!
I had completely forgotten about that term and actually had to look it up. However, back in the 1980's that's what we'd call the thigh high boots and stiletto heel pumps that the hair metal girls would walk around in. Only we didn't use an acronym.
Yep same deal basically lol. Though between the CFM boots and most girls in highschool wearing knit gloves in class which was a fashion trend for about four years i had my head on a swivel lol.
AlexLady
Glovely Diva

Post by AlexLady »

Please ask her if you can take her photo. She might even pose with or without you and it will be much better, her enthusiasm and consent will be sexy even if she doesn't know you might choose to masturbate to the photo (nothing wrong if you do).

I wear cowgirl boots whenever I have to wear non insulated boots and strongly wish they'd make a pair that was below the knee in the back for flexibility and above the knee in the front. Not your usual fashion boots. Ones with built in knee pads and maybe even an external plate. They'd make outdoor work on my knees so much better let alone outdoor blowjobs.
LookingUp@u
Occasional poster

Post by LookingUp@u »

Omg I worked in an office with 3 girls that often wore knee high leather boots... flat no heel. One girl wore a pair that looked like riding boots. One day she dropped something and I got to go down and get it. There were a bunch of other people around but what she dropped kinda went under her desk. I got it real quick but those boots were right there. Devastating. I used to watch this one woman at the front desk...I was really impressed with how her boots fit over her calves. I just wanted to kiss them. Gloves are everything...but boots...even latex stockings...a close second
czol

Post by czol »

Same thing here, we have a few colleagues that wear these too sometimes. I get crazy fantasizing about worshipping their boots and feet after seeing them wear these snug boots for the whole work day. Shame I can't sneak up any pictures...it's a school and if someone recognized the pictures, I would've been in a shitton of trouble.

One seems to have a boot fetish as she starts wearing them right after summer ends and all flat heeled but super tight around the calves, many looking like riding boots. She is definitely plus size and looks absolutely stunning in tight jeans and these boots. I've seen her wear at least 5 different pairs.

In covid times it was totally crazy, we get along ok and I remember us two sitting somewhere on a bench and her wearing boots and a face mask, I was going nuts inside listening to her bit tired, soft voice and seeing the mask move with every breath while I focussed on her blue eyes...good lord.
She's almost 20y older than me but single and let me tell you, 10/10 would ask out, probably crazy but otherwise a true fetish wife material :D
Last edited by czol on Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:26 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Download age restricted YT videos easily: CLICK
stranell
Occasional poster

Post by stranell »

Ow yes, the thrill of looking for hours at her while her footfalls of the leather high boots sound on the floor... Recently my girlfriend moved in and guess; she happely brought her knee lenght black leather boots with her)))) For a while I was troubles wether or not she woukd take them from her previous living cause she threw a lot of other interesting stuff away.... Was afraid to persist and to pursuade her to take these over to my place. Like woensdag out leather gloves and plenty of leather boots and jackets.... You guys wanna see pictures ?
busstop
Occasional poster

Post by busstop »

stranell wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:58 pm Ow yes, the thrill of looking for hours at her while her footfalls of the leather high boots sound on the floor... Recently my girlfriend moved in and guess; she happely brought her knee lenght black leather boots with her)))) For a while I was troubles wether or not she woukd take them from her previous living cause she threw a lot of other interesting stuff away.... Was afraid to persist and to pursuade her to take these over to my place. Like woensdag out leather gloves and plenty of leather boots and jackets.... You guys wanna see pictures ?
Yes we do.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

stranell wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:58 pmYou guys wanna see pictures ?
Indeed we do!

Return to “Experiences”