My gloved experience at my friends house.

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Glovelove2003
Newcomer

My gloved experience at my friends house.

Post by Glovelove2003 »

So me and my friends have been mates for a good few years now but when i first met him he invited me over to his for a sleepover, little to my surprise his mum owned a few pairs of rubber household gloves.

We went over to his one day after being out for a while and i stayed for the night at that point, but back to his mum and the gloves. when we went into his house his mum was just about to start doing the dishes, she grabbed her sexy pink gloves from the side and she started to put them on as i was introduced to her, she was just casually doing all the dishes in the sink but she had started to notice me looking at her hands, at this point my mate had took my bag to his room for me and I was all alone with his mum. While he was in his room his mum had asked me if i liked her gloves and i told her that they look amazing on her. My heart at this point was going through the roof 8D

My mate was gone for a while and his mum was hitting on me a little as she was recently separated and as she finished the dishes she got her gloves out and she showed me how she collected gloves as soon as she got her own place. As all this was happening my mate was already staying in his room all afternoon so I had loads of time on my hands. His mum had said to me that she noticed me looking at her while she was cleaning and she said she was happy to have someone she could talk to about all this.

As the night went on I was feeling a little uncomfortable with my mate so i went into the bathroom and saw his mum had put gloves on the bath on purpose for me to see so i took them when I was finished in there and went down and asked why she put them there and she said to me that she wanted to give me those as a little gift so i went and sat with her on the sofa with the gloves and she went to the kitchen and she also got some and we sat there for the nigh just chatting and wearing gloves and i finally felt that i wasn't alone for long and as soon as it got to the morning i woke up on the sofa next to my friends mum and we were both still in gloves and then when she ended up waking up she said that she was happy that i stayed the night. As i went back up to put the gloves in my bag she said to me that she would happily try to help me grow a glove collection if i wanted but instead we had gloves kept at her house so it meant i wouldn't get caught by anyone and i was always so happy to see her and even today when i go over she likes to do the dishes in front of me and she even offers me to do them sometimes as well.

Hope you enjoyed my first post and my story about my friends mum.
Braveheart1984
Regular poster

Re: My gloved experience at my friends house.

Post by Braveheart1984 »

Wow, that's a really nice real life story.
meistrllapgoch
Regular poster

Re: My gloved experience at my friends house.

Post by meistrllapgoch »

I would love to hear more about this. What happened when you went back? Did your friend guess? Did you ever take any home? Bring any gloves to her?
Thank you for sharing this.

Return to “Experiences”