Xs white nitrile gloves with lube inside!

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Xs white nitrile gloves with lube inside!

Post by countrylatexglover »

Okay so I am home today workin. I took out a pair of xs white nitrile gloves I don’t have xs latex or it would have been that. I applied lube to my hands before and then slipped these bad boys on!! Wow the second skin look is incredible. I had an instant hard-on and it has been on and off. Trying to make sure I don’t blow the load before she gets home lol. The look and feel of this is crazy. I love the second skin feel and look. They almost became invisible. If I did it with surgical gloves they would become invisible. It took all I had not to cum while wearing them. Not sure what it is about the second skin Look but it sent me flying somehow. I feel like if she did that I wouldn’t last at all. My hands were supper soft also. Good thing for work gloves after because I did work outside and my skin won’t last out there lol getting too soft, though that’s not a bad thing.

I don’t have pictures because I can’t figure out how to get the from my phone to this site. Have always had trouble with that. From an iPhone.

Anyway if you haven’t tried I highly recommend!! I want her to do it but she thinks it’s weird.

Return to “Experiences”