Explain the best gloved sex you have ever had!!

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Explain the best gloved sex you have ever had!!

Post by countrylatexglover »

If your willing to please give lots of detail and explain the best gloved sex you have ever had!
Where
Type of gloves
How long
Toys used
Was anyone restrained
Any role play
And more
And goooo!!!
operalove

Re: Explain the best gloved sex you have ever had!!

Post by operalove »

Last year, we were very fresh in the relationship with my girlfrend. We used to have frequent sex including fetish and also bondage. I honestly can't tell which night was the best, but one of the memorable nights was this one:

She dressed up in a silky-like night dress, black stockings with a garter belt, overknee black leather boots and a pair of opera black satin gloves.
We were in our bedroom and started with cuddling, kissing, holding her gloved hands and letting her play with my body, then came out the ropes.
She was tied in the ankles, knees, hands behind and ropes pinning her arms above and below her breasts and at the waist. A tape gag with mouth stuffing and a sleep mask blindfold.
I like when I stand behind her, holding her and kissing her neck while she can hold my hard dick with her gloved hands.
Then we get to the action, she was bent over the bed with her tied knees on a pillow on the floor. I get on my knees too behind her, hold those soft gloved hands and penetrate her. Her moaning and fingers gripping mine at every move get me more aroused. I have the whole view of her gloved tied arms and I can caress them, hold them or just look at their beauty.
Some moments are a bit rough where I fix her hands or shoulders and get her moaning harder and some moments are sensual and gentle where I bend to kiss her neck and shoulders and check that she's enjoying herself too.

So this was one of those times, there has been other gloved moments with and without bondage :luv:

Return to “Experiences”