Best stimulation you have ever had!

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

countrylatexglover
VIP

Best stimulation you have ever had!

Post by countrylatexglover »

Doesn’t have to be sex but what was the best play time or stimulation you have ever had. As many details as your willing to give!!
pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Re: Best stimulation you have ever had!

Post by pinkrubbergloves »

I remember many many years ago, I was dating an extremely hot girl. We were both 19 years old at the time. She was a bit of an emotional roller coaster but the sex was unreal. She was the first girl I had admitted my rubber glove fetish to. I think she really liked that I had a fetish since she could use it to control me. Which she did for 2.5 years ha ha. It was a wild ride but she was just to much to handle and we broke up (thank the gods)

So that’s the little backstory but as for the best stimulation… it was my birthday and we we planning on going to the bar that night. She came to my house early and we were hanging out waiting until it was time to leave. She asked me what I wanted for my birthday reminding me I could ask for anything I wanted…. I sheepishly asked for a rubber glove handjob. She immediately agreed saying “sure, if that’s what you want”. She was wearing an extremely hot outfit that would get every man’s attention at the bar. I remember the lights were on in my bedroom as she pulled on her natural rubber gloves and proceeded to strip me naked.

So there I was completely naked, laying on my bed and she was fully clothed in her hot outfit and natural rubber gloves. She had mastered the art of dirty talk and really took her time exploring my entire body. She gave me one of the greatest handjobs of my life. I shot a massive load all over her rubber gloves and she directed me. She didn’t want any cum on her outfit. After I was done she wiped the rubber gloves cleaned with some tissue.

I was in awe of how amazing it was. Being 19 I was in my sexual prime, so after I came it was not shocking to still be horny. I kept telling her how amazing it was as I cleaned up and got dressed again. She really loved to her how great she was at sex. I mentioned that it was so fantastic that I wished we could do it again. To my surprise she went and pulled the rubber gloves on again and pushed me back on the bed and stripped me again. The whole time she gave the 2nd handjob she kept talking about how much the rubber gloves turned me on and things of the sort. I shot a second massive load.

To this day that was one of my fav rubber gloves sessions of my life. Just seeing her dressed up looking hot while I was naked… mixed in with all the dirty talk made if sensational! I often have jacked off remembering that session.
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Re: Best stimulation you have ever had!

Post by tronn206 »

countrylatexglover wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:31 pm Doesn’t have to be sex but what was the best play time or stimulation you have ever had. As many details as your willing to give!!
Basically every household rubber gloved, closely followed by fetish and surgical latex gloved, handjob I've ever had. It's not only about the feel of the gloves but also the sight of the gloved hands of someone, who understands what having a fetish means to people, whos only objective is to give you as much pleasure as they can through your love of gloves. Oh and the smell etc etc. :lmao:
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover

Return to “Experiences”