First time excitement.

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Neoprene
Newcomer

First time excitement.

Post by Neoprene »

This goes back to my early teen years, so around 13-14, and up until this point I had never really touched myself before in any real way.
Growing up it was more or less taught that I shouldn't touch myself because it's dirty and disgusting, whether they meant openly or not I really can't remember anymore but either way, even in the comfort of my own bed I didn't really try.

Of course that never stopped the desires I had, for as long as I could remember I have always been fascinated by gloves and I just wanted to get touched by them (both non sexually and sexually). Whenever I saw someone with gloves, more so non household ones I'd start to get cuddly and cute with them as I just wanted to feel their gloves.
Once puberty hit things definitely changed.

My parents were planning an overnight trip away and were going to leave early saturday morning and be home early evening sunday. Normally i'd stay at a nearby friend's house but they had guests over so their house was full. After a little persuasion I managed to let them have me stay at home down in the downstairs guest room at the back of the house. It had a kitchenette and an ensuite so I wouldn't have to go into the main part of the house and all i'd need is the sandwich press to make some toasted sandwiches for lunch/dinner and some snacks. I had video games and movies at the ready so I was pretty well set in their eyes.
This was all planned a few weeks in advance so I was really looking forward to some time alone without anyone around to bother me.

About a week out an idea popped into my head, seeing as my parents weren't going to be home I began thinking about using some household gloves for some first time experimentation. Of course I couldn't just flat out ask for them so I had to be crafty about it. In the end they gave me some money to go to the nearby supermarket that was across the road from my school and they'd pick me up there once I was done.

Perfect. Well almost.

I now had to figure a way to smuggle in the gloves without them noticing and the plastic bags made it obvious as to what I bought. I had a few different plans but all were a little difficult without being too suspect about it.
Fortunately it was the Friday just before they were going to leave so they were tired at the end of the week and were more focused on their trip over anything else, though I had managed to position the gloves with the snacks I had bought in such a way that it wasn't blindingly obvious.
I was able to take everything down into the room that night to setup, so once my parents were leaving I could head straight into the room and forget about the outside world.

Once I knew the coast was clear I opened up the gloves and just kind of sat them next to me while I watched a movie. To my luck a few of the ladies in the movie (i forget which one it was these days) wore some nice gloves. It wasn't long until I started just dragging one household glove over my semi erect cock, just enjoying the sensation as the movie played.
My heart rate started picking up as I got more excited and eventually I had both gloves in hand just kind of playing around with myself.
It's all kind of a blur for a while but the smell of the gloves is intoxicating, at one point I had one against my face taking deep breaths while the other was just being rubbed up against my cock.
Eventually I take my pants off and put both gloves on my hands and just lose myself, letting my hands do whatever they pleased. I was merely a passenger at this point and my body was just reacting and moving on its own.

Finally it all reaches a climax and my body just has a rush of pleasure wash over it.
After I finally come down from it, i have a look at the gloves. They're mostly dry with a couple of wet droplets/spots about and I kinda felt like I needed to pee even though I had gone to the toilet earlier. Naturally it's obvious now that i was close to actual ejaculation but at the time it was an all new experience.

After I was done, I ended up washing the gloves with dish soap and dried them off and put them under the sink and honestly they probably stayed there for a long time as I kind of forgot about leaving them there.
I was thrilled that I finally was able to do something I had long desired for and I was excited to do it many more times with all kinds of gloves, if the chance presented itself at least.

That's the first of many stories, hopefully I get around to sharing more of them soon <3

Return to “Experiences”