Household Gloves in Public

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

gungegod
Regular poster

Household Gloves in Public

Post by gungegod »

When was the last time you saw someone wearing Household rubber gloves in public? What was the person wearing them like and what was the reason they had them on if you know?

Mine was a nice looking woman in a restaurant where you could see through into the kitchen and she was doing the washing up in proper yellow marigolds. Kept me very distracted from the meal!
countrylatexglover
VIP

Re: Household Gloves in Public

Post by countrylatexglover »

For me it was someone at the post office before the vaccine was out and things started opening up. Older lady wearing house hold rubber gloves to get her mail. Some a few the grocery store also, while back too.
supernova
WWGFA donor

Post by supernova »

the last time i saw household gloves in public was in a grocery store about a year and a half ago mid covid times, many people were wearing gloves at the time.
Tomglover
Regular poster

Post by Tomglover »

A few weekends ago I was in a small cafe in a seaside town, it was busy and there was a long queue waiting to order at a counter. I was stood where the doorway led to the kitchen and watched a woman washing pots, she was in her 40s with blonde hair put up in a pony tail, she wore a denim skirt above the knee with a dark blue T-shirt and yellow marigold extra life gloves.
I stood for around 10mins watching her dipping in and out of the soapy water, It was so busy that she never stopped although at one point she looked over and smiled. It was a pleasant experience as doesn't happen too often these days.

Return to “Experiences”