An embarrassing glove story

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

LookingUp@u
Occasional poster

An embarrassing glove story

Post by LookingUp@u »

I used to date this girl years ago, we reconnect as friends. I'm homeless. I stay at her place once in a while. One morning after staying I asked to borrow socks. She directed me to the drawer....I see black latex gloves.
I dunno if they're fetish gloves, or for hair dying...but I mental snapshot. Time goes by...She's going out-of state...needs me to watch her cat for the night. Rrrrrright on. I can do that.
I of course take care of the cat first priority...but shortly after ... i go to that drawer. There they are. That pair of latex gloves. I'm alone. I take them to the bathroom and lay them out on the counter. I took pictures of them from every imaginable angle. Above...from the finger tips...every angle. Then, I wrapped the empty gloves around my dick and took pictures of that. I put the gloves in my face and smelled, I inhaled, tasted. It was everything I had imagined and more. The dull latex, pushing them into my face. I wrapped the fingers around myself and maaturbate. The feeling of it ill never forget, as incomplete as it may have been in so many ways. I cleaned them and put them back where they where...and babysat the cat.
Embarrassing but true

Return to “Experiences”