It’s 27degC outside, right time for some latex glove videoshoot

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Vinnievanilla
Regular poster

It’s 27degC outside, right time for some latex glove videoshoot

Post by Vinnievanilla »

Well, we did it again….
As some of you probably know. Main profession of my beautiful gf Temnářka https://instagram.com/temnarka is writing (specifically fantasy/arcane punk novels). For a second job she is also teaching creative writing as a freelance lecturer and workshop facilitator. On Temnářka’s YouTube channel you can find both the videos about writing life and lessons on creative writing. CZ only at the moment, but we are considering EN content.
For this video we recreated an outfit, which I saw on one of the glove or latex fb pages a while ago and was dreaming of it in my amateur producer mind ever since (bra top, latex opera gloves, high waist vinyl a-line skirt).
We removed a bit of the edge by adding crop top to the outfit, rest is true to the original.
I knew I want to do the videoshoot outside and we chose a place under a young tree planted by a cornfield near our village. We walked all the way there on foot with Temnářka fully dressed in all the vinyl and latex glory. We didn’t meet too many neighbours, but I’m pretty sure we astonished those few we did :p No regrets on that.
Shooting for an hour on a hot summer day was rather tiresome for my beloved princess and her impermeable outfit didn’t really help :-v But I’m pretty convinced the result is worth it 8)

Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: It’s 27degC outside, right time for some latex glove videoshoot

Post by Ceramic »

oh,just 27? lucky you
here its 38+ constantly from about 9am to 6pm

i hate summer!

Return to “Experiences”