Long leather gloves sex with wife

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Leatherglovesguyuk
Occasional poster

Long leather gloves sex with wife

Post by Leatherglovesguyuk »

Had these gloves a while but if only the smell could be captured and inhaled to go with. Both pairs smelly strongly and uniquely

https://postimg.cc/gallery/63Mz1hS

I'm wearing my blue unlined lambskin leather gloves from Gloveme.net and holding a pair of wife's unlined long pink lambskin leather gloves from Ines, strictly indoor only. One of many pairs of long leather gloves she has.

I got these around the same so the first time used was memorable.

I'd slipped my gloves on first, otherwise naked and started stroking still sleeping wifey's bare skin all over, she woke up groaning with pleasure as the super soft leather glided over her skin, around her breasts, I gave a nice stroke, her arms and hands, legs and feet. Before we went any further I presented the new long leather gloves, the smell out of box from quite far away was enough to send the senses wild, up close the scent was heavenly, wifey inhaled and stroked the gloves on her body which made her very wet already. The slipping on took a long time. . The fit was super tight and the feel of the tight soft leather on the inside of the gloves together with their length made her more and more wet . The feel, smell and look led to some amazing leather glove and pussy massages and wild sex

Return to “Experiences”