The nurse at my party

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

gossamer
Occasional poster

The nurse at my party

Post by gossamer »

Alright fellow glove fiends, I doubt you’ll believe me as this sounds like some insane fantasy cooked up in one of our wishful minds, but I promise you every word is true and happened to me just this weekend. Please enjoy:

A few weeks back on a whim I decided I’d throw a party. Nothing huge, just an open invitation for friends to come over for a few drinks and catch up. The weekend came and as I was pushing furniture around and getting the backyard in order a message came in: “Mind if we bring a friend? She’s new in town.”. “Sure, fun!”, I replied without much thought. It briefly crossed my mind that this couple seemed like the type to live through their single friends and maybe this was a set up, but nothing more.

The party was in full swing when around 9pm the friends arrived, with a surprise guest as promised. She walked in behind them and I caught my stare lingering. She was tall. 5’ 11” at least! Slender but nicely proportioned in all the right places. I glanced her up and down probably one too many times: tight white top, leather miniskirt, nude pantyhose and heels - wow! “Thanks for coming, lovely to meet you” yadda yadda. I slipped off to see others but she was planted in the back of my mind.

Skip forward a few hours and we end up in the same group chatting in the kitchen. We’d all had a few drinks at this point and everyone’s limbs are a bit looser than usual but I started to notice her sliding against and bumping into my side just a little more than anyone else. I shrugged it off, surely it didn’t mean anything. After all, 2 years of the Covid pandemic hadn’t put me in situations like this very often - why would stunning girls be paying me attention now? Obviously just wishful thinking on my part.

But no, the attention got less and less subtle and I had to test it. I reached around and delicately placed a palm on her lower back juuuust a hair lower than is polite. She doubled down and immediately leaned in hard. Right, this wasn’t in my head!

We played it cool around the others but eventually they peeled off to other rooms and just the two of us remained in the kitchen. I seized the moment, grabbed her by the hand and looked her straight in the eye - “you’re cute”. Definitely not my best work, but I was so relieved to have broken that ice. “I know” she winked. The audacity but yet the confidence! At that point I mustered up whatever spec of courage was within me (thank you wine) and pulled her in for a kiss. She wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled me in. I pushed my luck and slid a palm up the back of her leg, across the impossibly smooth nylon of her pantyhose-clad ass. To my absolute amazement she slid down ever so slightly so not only was I fully cupping her perfect bottom but my index and middle fingers were buried in the gusset between her legs. How could I be any more fortunate? You’ll see.

After a few minutes of this, we made an unspoken pact that this was probably not the place to go any further and went our separate ways out of the kitchen.

It got late, well after midnight and everyone began the exodus. There was talk of going downtown to a bar which evicted the final groups. As I closed the door on the last group I turned around and to my absolute surprise there she was. In my hallway. Alone. “I guess we’re going upstairs then?” slipped out of my mouth. Surely I must have sounded surprised, but she didn’t skip a beat. “Absolutely, daddy”. Holy shit. Normally “daddy” makes me laugh at best, shudder at worst, but the sheer confidence that came out of this woman’s mouth floored me.

I took 2 steps towards her, pushed her against the wall and grabbed her behind the neck as we kissed. “You must be horny” - again, another shit line on my part. “You have no idea how much…” she replied.

I rushed her upstairs and threw her onto my bed. She seemed to respond well to that so I doubled down and grabbed her wrists, pinning them on the pillow above her head. “I like it rough” she whispered into my ear. I took that as the cue to wrap a hand around her neck. I squeezed gently at first, not wanting to misread the room, but then she moaned “harder!” I obliged, squeezing the sides of her neck firmly.

“Fucking get these clothes off me”, she squirmed under me. Quick as a flash I obliged and pulled her skirt off and chucked it in the corner, leaving her in the skintight white top and nude pantyhose. I slid my chin down between her nylon wrapped thighs and licked them before giving the cotton gusset between her legs a playful rub. Even through the layers of fabric I could feel her throbbing clit. “I really like stockings, you know” I winked as I slipped my palms up behind her and peeled them off. “Oh, do you now”, she sounded inquisitive. Surely this wasn’t the first time she’d heard this - the most widespread, tame kink I could possibly think of!

Her tight little panties came off in the same motion as her hose. Her legs up in the air revealing the first glimpse of her freshly shaved pussy.

I started rubbing her outer lips but it was already well past that. She was so wet my fingers immediately sunk in. The pads of my two fingers came to rest behind her g-spot where I started stroking. “Oh yes, exactly there. Don’t stop. Keep doing EXACTLY what you’re doing” she pleaded.

After a few minutes of this she suddenly stopped me, looked me dead in the eye and demanded “I need your dick inside me. PLEASE.”

I fumbled for the nightstand and retrieved a condom. Before I could react she had snatched it, ripped it open and was fumbling over my cock to get it on.

“I’m on top, I’m always on top” she panted, noticeably distracted as she pushed me into my back and mounted my hips, thrusting my cock deep inside her. “Oh yeah, daddy” she moaned. For the first time in my life, that word somehow seemed totally reasonable. After several pumps she flipped a leg over me, spun around and took a reverse cowgirl position. Oh god, I was even deeper in her.

Then, abruptly she hopped off, curled up next to me and whispered “enough for me, what do you want?”

I took pause for a moment and gulped, hoping for some fresh perspective. There was what most people wanted the first time, a blowjob, some convoluted yoga-esque position, whatever. Boring. Then there was what I actually wanted. Historically I have always treated this as some big dark secret that needs to wait until well into a relationship to come. Absolutely dumb because no girl has ever batted an eyelid after some initial curiosity and maybe a chuckle at worst.

Fuck it. Who knew if I would ever be this absurdly lucky ever again, and my litmus test with the pantyhose seemed to have been well received.

“So, I have this kink that get me really excited”, I started. “I want you to put some latex gloves on and finger my prostate - it feels really amazing”.

“Oh” she stuttered, “like - medical gloves?”. I panicked a little, had I pushed too far on the first time? But no, I realised it was the same curiosity from earlier.

“You know I don’t need to wear gloves for that” she blurted out. Damn, here I was thinking I was the kinky one and she thought this was me trying to make her comfortable.

“Oh, no - it’s part of the kink. The smooth latex feels so good and it’s a bit of a tease that it’s your hands but not really and…” I heard myself justifying.

“Oh, no, of course. I’m just curious! Never heard of that before! Get the gloves!”

Before I could fuck this up I leaned over the edge of the bed and opened the bottom drawer of my dresser where by some stroke of divine luck there was a single envelope of size 6 Sempermed surgical gloves left over from previous life so many years prior.

She looked at what I was fumbling for, “Holy shit, are those surgical gloves?”

“Ahh yeah…?” - I was a little confused that she even knew the difference.

“You know I’m a nurse right?”

“Oh… wow!”. Holy shit indeed, I’d hit the jackpot.

She grabbed the gloves and expertly snapped them onto her dainty hands. They were a perfect fit. Skin tight all the way around without any tugging or straining.

While I was still stunned by what I’d just seen she jumped in between my legs, squirted a blob of lube on my hip crease and plunged her right middle finger into the pool of jelly. Almost in the same motion she had her finger right up my ass and angled across my prostate while her other gloved hand sat playfully on my balls and shaft.

“So, how do you like it?”

“Oh… god, that’s amazing already” I moaned. “Um… massage my prostate with one hand and jack off the shaft with the other”.

She got it immediately, rhythmically thrusting into my asshole while stroking down my cock then pushing my foreskin down and gripping the shaft while stroking back down from my prostate. A few strokes in she lowered her lips to the tip of my cock and started sucking at the same time.

Predictably this didn’t take very long. After 90 seconds at most of this stimulation from every angle I shot a bead of cum across the cool white latex encasing her slender hands and collapsed into the pillow.

“Holy shit, that was incredibly”

“Yeah, enjoy that?”, she looked me dead in the eye with a mischievous grin as she sucked her left index finger clean.

“Want to see a trick I learned as a nurse?”, in one smooth motion she had both gloves off, inside out and neatly inside each other on the bed beside her.

We made small talk and had a laugh at what had just happened while she waited for her Uber to arrive. I offered her to stay the night but she was insistent that she had to go, I figured this was a one time deal and she had no intention of crossing paths with me again.

Until, just today - a message: “Hey, realised I rudely left without giving you my number…”. Maybe if you are all good little boys and girls you’ll hear about whatever happens next ;)
meistrllapgoch
Regular poster

Re: The nurse at my party

Post by meistrllapgoch »

This is wonderful, so very happy for you. It is amazing when shit like this comes off isn’t it :)
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Sounds like a wonderful experience thanks for sharing!! I mean it does sound too good but I believe it!!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Sounds like a wet dream come true! I'm rooting for this not being a one-time thing. :mrgreen:
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

I'm really sorry for being a bit skeptical here, but this is such an absolutely, amazingly perfect glove fetishists fantasy it can't have happened. If it did happen then you must be one of the luckiest people in the world. Well done.😜
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
miniha
Regular poster

Post by miniha »

sounds hot I hope she is up for some more gloved fun
Blue Cap
Regular poster

Post by Blue Cap »

Wow, wow, congrats! Wishing you an awesome journey of pleasure with her. I'm 6 years deep in a relationship and even after getting married my spouse refuse to put on a surgical glove, let alone learn to give a prostate massage.

Return to “Experiences”