with my Grandmother

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Bolmir
Regular poster

with my Grandmother

Post by Bolmir »

I am going to tell a real experience that happened to me with my grandmother. When I was about 14/15 years old, I was already aware that rubber gloves turned me on, I had already been investigating many times when they left me alone at home under the sinks of my grandmother, aunts, etc. I knew that my grandmother loved to wear rubber gloves, specifically ones that I have not seen since, from the MAPA CARAMELO brand, they were satin, super soft and a real wonder for the touch. Well, one day while at my grandmother's house, after eating my grandmother began to wash the dishes and put on her rubber gloves, I was on the sofa watching TV and she told me to let her know when they put on her movie. When I told her, she arrived with her gloves still on and was watching the entire movie WITH HER GLOVES ON, I was logically aware of every movement of her hands and in an hour or so that the movie lasted, she kept adjusting her gloves and touch them. That put me to a hundred that night and ended as you can imagine. I will never forget that day.

Return to “Experiences”