Why My Pussy Loves Gloves

Post your real life glove stories here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

AlexLady
Glovely Diva

Why My Pussy Loves Gloves

Post by AlexLady »

As someone with a high sex drive who isn't interested in non-serious sexual relationships, I masturbate a lot. In fact, I masturbate for a living. It's really nice.

Playing with myself so often always makes new fantasys pop into my head. Sometimes I masturbate to Batman and other times I'll come up with a complex fantasy involving spaceships and scientists.

Then there are those times when a sudden lust starts even when there was no other stimulate. Sometimes I'll go from happy about my day without any specific thoughts, to so horny that I can't wait to be alone to cum. These don't normally happen out of the blue, they're triggered by some of my biggest fetishes.

I really like gloves. I have to wear them sometimes for school and just use them for their general purpose, but it's those days that I want to get home and play most.

Sure; I could comfortably fit a medium sized glove, but having a small glove hug my fingers is so much nicer. I like to wear them with my lab coat and tuck them up my long sleeves. My lab coat is perfect because I can tuck it under my butt so that my juices don't drip out on the couch. I really like how my medical vinyl gloves get so slippery with my pussy juice, letting me transfer the juices anywhere I want and getting my 32D tits nice and slick.

My nipples are hard just writing this out. I have poofy areolas and very large nipples, but even with them as large as they are my slippery gloved fingers can't pinch my nipples. That's even better, you see, for the closer I get to pinching it before they slip out the more I moan.

Most of all, I love how slick my fingers are inside of me. Without any drag I can finger fuck myself so much faster. Normally I'm too tight for three fingers, but with my vinyl gloves on I can get four...

I can't write any more, haha, I'm going to get a pair and don't want to get my keyboard sticky. I have a waterproof keyboard for when I want to get really messy (and my other biggest fetish is squirting on my keyboard intentionally,) but right now my hands are going to focus on me for a bit ;)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Why My Pussy Loves Gloves

Post by Rommeltje »

Damn, that was a hot read! :)' Your nipples aren't the only things that got hard from this story. ;)

So what's your field of study, If I may ask? Are you always gonna get to wear gloves for your work after you graduate?
AlexLady
Glovely Diva

Post by AlexLady »

Genetics and botany :)

And yeah; either gardening gloves for digging or vinyl gloves for more chemistry-related things.

Gardening gloves don't do it for me though, they're too thick.
MedicalGloveLover
WWGFA donor

Post by MedicalGloveLover »

AlexLady wrote:Playing with myself so often always makes new fantasys pop into my head. Sometimes I masturbate to Batman and other times I'll come up with a complex fantasy involving spaceships and scientists.
When you have the chance I would really love to hear your fantasys regarding scientists.
AlexLady
Glovely Diva

Post by AlexLady »

Haha, I don't really want to post my more weird fantasies publicly. It's far more fun to share those with people while we play together :)
Grim
WWGFA Orderly

Post by Grim »

I'm glad that I'm not the only one to have fun with a lab coat and gloves - it was something of distraction when trying to study Chem/Biochem. The thoughts I had regarding some of my fellow students were definitely censored and some just ought not to be allowed! :o
Everyone's a freak in one way or another - it's how much and how you choose to express it that counts. As long as it harms no-one (unless that's their preference, of course) then who are we to judge?
shinyglovelover
Regular poster

Post by shinyglovelover »

AlexLady wrote:As someone with a high sex drive who isn't interested in non-serious sexual relationships, I masturbate a lot. In fact, I masturbate for a living. It's really nice.

Playing with myself so often always makes new fantasys pop into my head. Sometimes I masturbate to Batman and other times I'll come up with a complex fantasy involving spaceships and scientists.

Then there are those times when a sudden lust starts even when there was no other stimulate. Sometimes I'll go from happy about my day without any specific thoughts, to so horny that I can't wait to be alone to cum. These don't normally happen out of the blue, they're triggered by some of my biggest fetishes.

I really like gloves. I have to wear them sometimes for school and just use them for their general purpose, but it's those days that I want to get home and play most.

Sure; I could comfortably fit a medium sized glove, but having a small glove hug my fingers is so much nicer. I like to wear them with my lab coat and tuck them up my long sleeves. My lab coat is perfect because I can tuck it under my butt so that my juices don't drip out on the couch. I really like how my medical vinyl gloves get so slippery with my pussy juice, letting me transfer the juices anywhere I want and getting my 32D tits nice and slick.

My nipples are hard just writing this out. I have poofy areolas and very large nipples, but even with them as large as they are my slippery gloved fingers can't pinch my nipples. That's even better, you see, for the closer I get to pinching it before they slip out the more I moan.

Most of all, I love how slick my fingers are inside of me. Without any drag I can finger fuck myself so much faster. Normally I'm too tight for three fingers, but with my vinyl gloves on I can get four...

I can't write any more, haha, I'm going to get a pair and don't want to get my keyboard sticky. I have a waterproof keyboard for when I want to get really messy (and my other biggest fetish is squirting on my keyboard intentionally,) but right now my hands are going to focus on me for a bit ;)

Wow! I wish I could meet a girl like you.

Return to “Experiences”