tight leather gloves on my weapons instructor

The latest, greatest femme fatale photo sets by Brandy

Moderator: Brandy

Brandy
Glovely Diva

tight leather gloves on my weapons instructor

Post by Brandy »

To all our followers of the female assassin - Agent Black Fox.

As you know we have a sexy little area in our webpages that shows the weapons used by our female assassin. Agent Black Fox takes you through a selection of weapons that she has used and describes to you how she used them. This week, she covers the Colt 38 , Mark III ... A classic Police pistol.

When you watch the video...Black Fox will talk you through the firearm and teach you how to strip and clean it. Then she will describe why she loves the weapons...it is a great way to get inside the mind set of a 'Hitwoman.'

ImageImage

We also supply a lot of technical knowledge and info about the weapon for your own collection....

ImageImage

PLease visit our website to view the film...

http://www.englishfetishangels.com/brandy/weapons.html

Unless you are a complete newbie to firearms, or have been living on top of a mountain in Tibet for the last century, you are aware that from the 1870s until the middle of the 20th century the terms “Colt” and “revolver” were synonymous in the police world.

Colt revolvers were the most popular law enforcement sidearms in the world, and no Colt product personified the law enforcement handgun better than the Official Police Revolver.

Brandy
Glovely Diva

Re: tight leather gloves on my weapons instructor

Post by Brandy »

Hi Guys.

I have just updated in our 'weapons training' area... The Glock 36

Tech Info

If Glock pistols were not exceptional, they would not be copied. Since the mid-1980s, when Gaston Glock developed his basic semi-automatic pistol system and put it into production, a great many other designers have come up with their versions of the Glock style. I don't mean they're making a semi-automatic pistol with a polymer receiver or a high-tech finish, although that is part of the Glock mystique. The essence of the Glock that draws so much imitation is the operating system. Plainly stated, it is a gun that handles with utter simplicity - pull the trigger and it shoots, period.

ImageImage

As always, Agent Black Fox will take you through her use of the weapon and why she likes it.

ImageImage

The video can be found in our weapons cache area.... CLICK HERE

I have come to really like this area in our website, it has a lot of really attractive and querky elements that make it very individualistic.

Don't forget to check out all our other areas..we cover everything from our own personally written,directed and edit films...

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

We have sexy gun and girl photos...

and super sexy gun girl music videos...

ImageImageImage

We have a website for all your female assassin needs

http://www.blackfoxfemmefatale.com

Brandy
Glovely Diva

Post by Brandy »

Fragmentation grenade..

OK, I grant you - not the weapon of choice but if you are going to get into a sticky situation, we, then it is good to know the weapon of your enemy,

Our film covers lots of secret intel info and super sexy story from our leading female assassin..

ImageImage

Agent Black Fox is an ex-army chick so she takes you through a deeper understanding than most..

ImageImage

Visit our weapons training area to see more...

http://www.englishfetishangels.com/brandy/weapons.html

enjoy

Brandy
Glovely Diva

Post by Brandy »

Hi Guys...

Well this little Gem of a weapon pops up in our movies from time to time....it is the king of classic silent weapons...by classic I mean MEDIEVAL !!!!!

A crossbow is a weapon that consists of a prod (similar in appearance to a bow) mounted on a stock similar to a rifle stock, which has a mechanism to wind and shoot its bolts. These bolts are typically called quarrels, and do not depend upon lift as arrows do. Crossbow bolts must be made to have consistent weights as the mechanical process of engaging a bolt forces a more uniform process than that of using a bow and arrow. It is this consistent performance which has made the crossbow historically a significant force in warfare.

ImageImage

The video covers some nice tech info and a great description of how our sexy secret Hitwoman used it on a mission.

ImageImage

You can see the preview here..... WEAPONS TRAINING

Let me know your thoughts
xxxxx

ps... keep an eye out for this amazing film coming next week.....

Return to “Brandy's Agent Blackfox series”