As I beat him with my gloved hands

The latest, greatest femme fatale photo sets by Brandy

Moderator: Brandy

Brandy
Glovely Diva

As I beat him with my gloved hands

Post by Brandy »

Hi guys.... I may be a little busy on Sunday..so i am going to get my advertising done in advance.

We have a film for you that was written by Felix, he is a long time member of the website and loves it when our female assassin get physical and rough.

The film is all about a money launderer who is lending money to the wrong people.

The film starts with Olivia dishing out the mission to our ruthless assassin....This man is collecting money for the WRAITH terrorist group and he needs to be stopped.

Black Fox is given the allowance to use any method she wants..including seduction!!!

We open with a some gritty and earthy camera work that establishes Agent Black Fox making her way to the farmhouse where she has a meeting arranged with our 'money-laundering target.' He is being protected by one singhle bodyguard outside the villa.

Once inside and past the unsuspectiing guard she makes her way to meet our accountant and all round bad guy.

The accountant is all over Agent Black Fox like a rash...he clearly fancies her and is interested in a bit of action...right up until she mentions the WRAITH!

He starts to become a little worried and Agent Black Fox excuses herself in order to deal with the problem of the bodyguard.

With the guard dealt with , Agent Black Fox can now push the WRAITH problem and try to get some info out of our dodgy accountant.

She goes straight for the sex angle...she slides her hand under the table to play with his cock!

Even though she makes the accountant shoot his load all over her tight black gloves..he still doesn't admit to his connection to WRAITH. So Agent Black Fox goes for the violence angle.

She even uses a golf club on his nuts..!!!!

Eventually after a gruesome beating she handcuffs him to a stove and gets ready to blow the place up....some missions you just can't win!

In fear of his life ...or maybe of Black Fox's evil smile the accountant finally gives up the information. Black Fox thanks him and gets ready to leave. She gives him a saw to cut through his arm as the bomb will detonate in a very short time.

True to form... she leaves no witness

You can view the preview here... http://www.blackfoxfemmefatale.com

or also here..

It will be live from Sunday 20th Sept

Return to “Brandy's Agent Blackfox series”