"Quote me when replying" in 5exySurg signature?

Get help from our tech-savvy crew: learn how to make previews, where to upload, how to edit vids, etc.

Moderator: Jake

Guantesfumar
VIP

"Quote me when replying" in 5exySurg signature?

Post by Guantesfumar »

Quote “* me when you reply to me, I switched off "Someone replies to a topic to which you are subscribed": ucp.php?i= ... on_options (*button top right next to ✎ × ! i)
 ! Message from: SexySurgical
Quote * me when you reply to me, I switched off "Someone replies to a topic to which you are subscribed": ucp.php?i=ucp_notifications&mode=notification_options (*button top right next to ✎ × ! i)
I do not understand what you want us to check in notification preferences.
Last edited by SexySurgical on Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: ASMR long black (and shiny!) latex gloves

Post by SexySurgical »

There a handfull buttons between reply title & user pic.
Guantesfumar wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:29 am Quote “* me when you reply to me, I switched off "Someone replies to a topic to which you are subscribed": ucp.php?i= ... on_options (*button top right next to ✎ × ! i)

Code: Select all

Quote [size=200][b]“[/b][/size]* me when you reply to me, I switched off [size=85]"[b]Someone replies to a topic to which you are subscribed[/b]"[/size]: https://www.wwgfa.info/forum/ucp.php?i=ucp_notifications&mode=notification_options [size=85]([i]*button top right next to [/i][b]✎ × ! i[/b])[/size]
I do not understand what you want us to check in notification preferences.
I included the link for everyone else who wants to switch off some notifications as well.

(GF's link broken, in my signature working)
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: "Quote me when replying" in 5exySurg signature?

Post by SexySurgical »

(R0mmie, looks like notifications for Likes at the bottom were switched off and cannot be turned on again?)
Someone liked your post
Someone removed their like for your post
(no trace in Admin log)
Last edited by SexySurgical on Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: "(no trace in Admin log)"

Return to “Technical Tutorials”