Christmas Washing Up

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

hotgloveuser123

Re: Christmas Washing Up

Post by hotgloveuser123 »

katertjekat wrote: ↑Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:46 pm
Rommeltje wrote: ↑Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:39 pm
katertjekat wrote: ↑Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:34 pmLast year my wife was wearing longer cuff green Marigold bathroom gloves (which she prefers for dishes, along with the white KCL Kamaclean gloves), and my sister in law was wearing green Spontex comfort gloves.
I assume your sister-in-law doesn't know about your fetish? What does your wife think of her wearing them in front of you?
My sister in law doesn't know, no πŸ˜†
With regards to my wife: obviously she *does* know other women wearing rubber gloves or knee high rubber/leather boots attract my attention, but she doesn't feel threatened by that at all. The only thing she does when she catches me glancing is calling my name in a strict way, raising one eyebrow and giving me her characteristic conspirational chuckle: the left mouth corner slightly lifted. She 'reads' me very well (that's why I love her so much) πŸ˜†
She doesn't need to be afraid at all, when we make love it's rubber gloves, flared latex skirts, Hunter wellies glistening with body juices all around, and my wife gets foxy as hell, no reason whatsoever to look elsewhere πŸ˜‰
Awesome!
Bolmir
Regular poster

Post by Bolmir »

In my family, an aunt of mine usually washes the dishes, since she lives far away she can't make food and in compensation, she always picks her up, I've ALWAYS seen her scrubbing with rubber gloves, what's more, after scrubbing sometimes she stays talking to we with the gloves on, I can't look away from his gloved hands.
gungegod
Regular poster

Post by gungegod »

So who’s been doing some Christmas washing up today and what gloves did you wear?
If you weren’t the person doing it what gloves did you see being used today?
Monk
VIP

Post by Monk »

I was just going to ask that too!! πŸ˜‚

I had my marigolds on (everyone thinks I'm so helpful....except my girlfriend who thinks I'm a pervert πŸ˜‚) I kept them on too to sit down to watch the Queen's speech.

That turned me on so much πŸ˜…πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

As usual, my wife and my sister in law did the washing up of stuff that doesn't fit in the machine :-)
Both were wearing KCL Cama Clean 708 gloves and Guy Cotten aprons:

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

katertjekat wrote: ↑Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:41 pm As usual, my wife and my sister in law did the washing up of stuff that doesn't fit in the machine :-)
Both were wearing KCL Cama Clean 708 gloves
Does your SIL notice that these aren't your regular store-bought rubber gloves? :)
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Rommeltje wrote: ↑Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:04 am
katertjekat wrote: ↑Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:41 pm As usual, my wife and my sister in law did the washing up of stuff that doesn't fit in the machine :-)
Both were wearing KCL Cama Clean 708 gloves
Does your SIL notice that these aren't your regular store-bought rubber gloves? :)
I don't think so, probably because whenever she's visiting she must have seen them hanging on the sink or on my wife's hands.
Guess that non-glove-fetishists absolutely have no attention for something like rubber gloves, just like no one would pay attention to the form factor of paper handkerchiefs πŸ˜„ Well, she never asked about it anyway. On Christmas, my wife just pulled her spare rubberized Guy Cotten apron from the drawer, and a pair of Cama Cleans from the cardboard box they were shipped in under the sink, and gave them to my SIL, who happily donned the apron and the gloves, and plunged her hands in the hot water while continuing to chat away πŸ˜†
Now, it must be said: nowhere in our house, there's hardly any glove to be found that comes readily from the usual shops: our cleaning lady wears elbow long pink Korean gloves (we have to supply the products and utensils, so also the gloves), in the pump room of our swimming pool, there's Marigold ME 103's hanging over a pipe, for my wife to safely handle the chlorine and acid while I'm away, and of course there's all sorts of less usual gloves laying around for different sorts of chores. But the only place people really might start to wonder about something off, is our bedroom: in the garage, there's different pairs of Hunter, Le Chameau and Aigle wellies on the rack, but in our bedroom, there are again multiple pairs of Hunter and Burberry wellies, all in my wife's size, lined up against the wall. I'm pretty sure our cleaning lady must have frowned upon them already multiple times. Unlike the pairs in the garage that are muddy, the ones in our bedroom are squeaky clean, apart from the occasional dried up line of semen running down from the shaft due to me cumming while my wife squeezes my honourable member between her boots 😜
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

You continue to be the WWGFA'er with the most enviable life. :mrgreen:
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Rommeltje wrote: ↑Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:06 pm You continue to be the WWGFA'er with the most enviable life. :mrgreen:
Hahaha, yeah, sorry for that :-) But I guess there's way more WWGFA members then just me, with an indulging partner :-)
Anyway, going upstairs now, I know today there will be pink Astra Supreme goodness waiting on my wife's hands :-)
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Rommeltje wrote: ↑Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:06 pm You continue to be the WWGFA'er with the most enviable life. :mrgreen:
For having a swimming pool as well as being knee deep in wellies and rubber gloves aplenty :tongue:

As for the Christmas washing up I did it in Blue Spontex gloves. Wasn't much to do all told!

Return to β€œGlove talk forum”