Ines Gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

busstop
Occasional poster

Ines Gloves

Post by busstop »

I found an interesting thing about this glove manufacturer from Netherlands. All of their leather gloves are branded as unisex gloves. Sizes are up to 5XL.

I wonder, is people buying opposite sex gloves that common nowadays, they made this decision? At least, in this forum, there are quite many men who wear ladies' leather gloves.
dopefish

Re: Ines Gloves

Post by dopefish »

As much as we'd like to think otherwise, even wearing "correct sex" gloves isn't that common nowadays. Offering the gloves as unisex might get them a few more sales and costs them nothing though. If you are looking for leather gloves, they make some really nice ones, best I've seen.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

always wanted a proper long pair of leather gloves from them,but their prices are way high,even if they are that good quality or such high brand...
KlausNick092
Regular poster

Post by KlausNick092 »

Their gloves are great I bought a pair once, but now with their new line that comes with a huge price increase, I really got to think hard before even considering a pair.
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

If I could afford them I would try them. I usually have to buy women’s gloves or unisex. I have very small hands for a male. Xs gloves actually fit me very tight but they fit. I enjoy that feel when it comes to medical gloves. But with everything else I’m either a small or medium. Most guys I know are l rage and extra large and I’m no where near that. Most men’s gloves for me are very bulky I also don’t buy gloves that are this kind of quality. So I will get gloves that fit women’s hands try to find either black or brown. Fortunately for me the unisex thing helps with smaller hands also. Men’s gloves even medium some times I’m swimming in them.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

im XL on most gloves,luckily satin (os) fits me great,wetlook (also os) is way too tiny for me,in leather\latex XL,in pvc XXL

men who has big arms are usually tall too ;) i'm 186cm
FancoisGant26
Regular poster

Post by FancoisGant26 »

I just looked at their catalog, their prices have definitely increased some. I have wanted to buy Ines for several years now. I am unwilling to spend $500 for SHORT leather gloves. Yikes..
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

thats branding to you...prices have no limits whatsoever.
there are some very quality chinese leather gloves on ebay (perhaps on ali too,didnt check)
you could buy as quality as Ines for 1\4 of the price (inc shipping probably)
Leatherglovesguyuk
Occasional poster

Post by Leatherglovesguyuk »

FancoisGant26 wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:45 pm I just looked at their catalog, their prices have definitely increased some. I have wanted to buy Ines for several years now. I am unwilling to spend $500 for SHORT leather gloves. Yikes..
Yes their prices went up recently with the new range. I was lucky to have bought a good few pairs from there in the past for my wife. The leather was always super soft and smelled delicious. Now it's a little out of my price range
dopefish

Post by dopefish »

WOW, That's a triple in value? That's crazy.

Return to “Glove talk forum”