Staying horny wearing gloves

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

jester84
Occasional poster

Staying horny wearing gloves

Post by jester84 »

Hey guys and gals!

I'm into everything leather and rubber, cleaning and protective gear :-)
So of course, whenever doing the dishes or cleaning the bath etc i like to gear up. This always makes me quite horny and hard but as soon as i start to do my chore i focus so much on cleaning or whatever, that my horniness just flies away and the gear just is hindering me. If i don't have one hand constantly rubbing me, all the fun goes away.
So how do you stay horny without constantly touching yourself?

Cheers,
Jester84
supernova
WWGFA donor

Re: Staying horny wearing gloves

Post by supernova »

you're doing chores right? wouldnt being horny be more a hinderance to the chore itself than the chore be a hinderance to being horny? im just saying if the goal is to focus on the chores and get them done... :hmm:
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Yeah I wouldn't want to stay horny while doing chores, wont lie that would be a pain. I mean if the wife is doing chores with me and says hop on the tailgate for a minute while she is wear gloves I happily do so lol. But chores wont be getting done.

There are also some choring gloves we wear that I wouldn't want anywhere near my little friend lol.
jester84
Occasional poster

Post by jester84 »

Well, sure it's about getting chores done. And having a two-hour-bathroom-cleaning-boner definetly does not sound pleasant :-D
What I mean is I would like to keep being excited because of wearing gloves and seeing them how they do the cleaning, covered in soap, foam and so on. Like you are looking forward to a romatic dinner with your wife.

Return to “Glove talk forum”