Ways to masturbate with rubber gloves?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

yarin1401
Occasional poster

Ways to masturbate with rubber gloves?

Post by yarin1401 »

Hi I was wondering. Any different way to jerk off with rubber gloves? I kinda want to try something new. And does anyone know what type of rubber gloves are them? They look 8D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
the goalie gloves lover.
majkic
Regular poster

Re: Ways to masturbate with rubber gloves?

Post by majkic »

I like to lubricate the inside of an unlined glove and slip in - mmmm! The texture of the rubber varies a lot from glove to glove, though, and this makes a HUGE difference to the pleasure level; the thickness makes a difference too but I like both thick and thin gloves, they all feel different. The only ones that don't really do it for me are the short and very thin exam gloves, which don't usually lube well and don't have enough texture or weight for me. Anything nitrile is hopeless too - it doesn't feel at all the same and doesn't lube at all well either, in my experience. (I hate they way nitrile "sticks" on my lubricated end, instead of gliding!) Flock lining is also a no-no, unless the glove has a smooth exterior and can be turned inside-out before lubing up (so that the flock lining is on the outside, out of the way. I usually avoid flock liked gloves for this reason, but I do like the Marigold lightweight red GO1R which fits like no other, and has a lovely fluid rubbery-flubbery texture. I'm also intrigued by Rommeltje's enthusiastic reviews of the white latex KCL Camaclean gloves - so I might have to try these too. Otherwise I love trying all sorts of different gloves, but the best ones I've found are those which are not quite perfectly smooth inside - so there is just a light, subtle tickling sensation as you glide in and out. A little bit of rippling or texture inside caused by a grippy outside is the best for me. Old-style surgical gloves used to be like this - roughened on the outside, and that roughness caused just a bit of texture to appear on the otherwise smooth inside. Every lubricated stroke of a glove like that takes me one small but sure step closer to an explosive orgasm! Wrapping a surgical glove inside a small hand towel and thrusting in is a great variation, as is making a small hole in the tip of each finger so you can penetrate all the way to the tip (mainly good for stretchy surgical gloves). I really like the idea of using an inflatable swim arm-band as a grip, putting the glove inside it and then inflating the swim band to give tightness to the inside of the glove. Anyone tried this?

Whatever I'm doing I always want to have my wanking hand inside another unlined glove, preferably not too tight a fit so (like Rom) I can feel the rubber flexing against my hand and the cuff flapping a little against my wrist. A third unlined glove is also essential, to be used with my left hand (not usually ON my left hand, though) to stroke and pleasure my balls, belly and inner thighs. I love placing a inside-out unlined glove or two under my balls and closing my legs together, then drawing the glove out slowly so the rubber caresses my thighs and balls as it slides out. All this talk of rubber is making me horny - I might just have to take some action.... :-)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

majkic wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:55 pmI'm also intrigued by Rommeltje's enthusiastic reviews of the white latex KCL Camaclean gloves - so I might have to try these too.
Yes. You. Should. 8D :)'

Hunter32

Post by Hunter32 »

I like to alternate between just masturbating with a surgical glove on my wanking hand to using the left glove to put over my cock and stroke, like I am fucking the glove. Also like to use condoms sometimes. The condom, spare glove, and glove on my walking hand provide a triple layer of latex and that’s really exciting to me.
FrauDrGummi
Glovely Diva

Post by FrauDrGummi »

I cant answer for you boys, but I have a technique that I believe is very effective and Im sure it feels very good. For those of you who have seen my rubber school video this is perhaps the ultimate gloved handjob.

I know the title says masturbate but this is a handjob............
I am committed to develop and deliver innovative therapies to glove and rubber fetish patients to address major unmet medical needs for advance rubber and glove fetishism.
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

I like to double glove with long gloves and use a rapid patting motion on my penis.
I love rubber gloves!
JT4004
Regular poster

Post by JT4004 »

I like to buy a 2 pack of gloves so I always have one on each hand, one to wear down there and a spare one. I normally like to finish in one and then put it over the others
willbull
Occasional poster

Post by willbull »

I like to change gloves during the process. Also I have some sterile gloves with texture, so I change those inside out to the smooth side. Another good move is to smell and use one hand as a hand gag to add suspense. Double globing is fun too!
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

Rubrglvlvr wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:20 am I like to double glove with long gloves and use a rapid patting motion on my penis.
Also like to do this, or gloved wank in general, while wearing a non-lubricated latex condom or a lubricated latex condom with a non-lubricated latex condom over it. There's just something about being encased in rubber that makes it more exciting for me.
I love rubber gloves!
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

I'd never really thought about how you chaps go about the act, which is the essential erotic bit? Cumming into a rubber glove or wearing a rubber glove on your wanking hand?

Return to “Glove talk forum”