What have you done today wearing gloves?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

What have you done today wearing gloves?

Post by mrs uni »

Saw a suggestion somewhere on the forum for this topic and seeing as it doesn't exist as yet, I'll start it off.

1) Did the washing up in Marigold Bathroom long turquoise household rubber gloves.

2) Went to do a weekly shop at nearby superstore wearing my new black leather gloves from Marks and Spencer, keeping them throughout (even while paying, packing, finding my bank/store card).

3) Home again and just chilling in my Marigold Bathroom rubber gloves.

What have you all done while wearing your gloves today?
meistrllapgoch
Regular poster

Re: What have you done today wearing gloves?

Post by meistrllapgoch »

My Friday was very dull in terms of gloves, so I’ll extend it to the week if I may…

1. Every fay this week I have washed the dishes, cleaned the kitchen surfaces and dining room table in LHD 30 gauntlets https://www.ultimateindustrial.co.uk/ha ... ion/lhd30/ or my wife’s medium yellow marigolds. We are both recovering from surgery so we are home a lot. I make a point of letting her see me in gloves when collecting crockery, making her a cup of tea or checking on her. It pleases her and excites her.

2) On Wednesday I showered my wife in a pair of Protexis 7.5 surgical gloves (turned inside out). As she recovers from surgery, she cannot bend down or up. I washed her hair, shampooing it three times and working conditioner in slowly, massaging her scalp and brushing it through to end. I washed her intimate parts with appropriate products, paying particular attention to her bottom, inner thighs and mound. This was done slowly and carefully, the soapy smooth gloves passing easily over her skin. I got on my knees in the shower to wash her legs and inspect her bottom and genital area, giving kisses and washing her legs and being careful to wash and rinse in between her toes.

3) One hour after said shower, the patient required me to put some thick unlined elbow length rubber gloves (inside out again for the smooth chlorinated feel) and mount her, ‘putting that thing inside me that keeps getting bigger and bigger’. I obliged of course. The patient felt quite some relief afterwards I’m told.

4) I put the bins out late at night wearing Showa 660 blue rubber gauntlets https://www.hazchemsafety.com/product/s ... -14-blue/- waving at the neighbours and chatting to the woman who lives in the street behind us who seemed to look at the gloves a lot.
kinkypvcdresser
Occasional poster

Post by kinkypvcdresser »

Wearing a pair of blue nitrile gloves I spent about an hour sweeping up the garage and putting away some tools. Washed my hands wearing them and watched a few videos.
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Having sex. This was our bed thereafter....

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

katertjekat wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:42 am Having sex. This was our bed thereafter....
https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEEEEFI
Always with the jealousy-inducing pics, this guy. :-v
:tongue:
Seriously, though, you're a lucky man!

What's the black thing with white stripes? Are those gloves as well? :hmm:
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Rommeltje wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:12 pm
katertjekat wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:42 am Having sex. This was our bed thereafter....
https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEEEEFI
Always with the jealousy-inducing pics, this guy. :-v
:tongue:
Seriously, though, you're a lucky man!

What's the black thing with white stripes? Are those gloves as well? :hmm:
Yes, it's 2 pairs of my wife's fetish latex gloves.
One pair are non-chlorinated elbow length with a wide-ending cuff as I like it best, and a zipper.
The second pair are slightly thinner, shoulder long and chlorinated.
Both favorite pairs, I've put a classic Casabella glove in the picture for length comparison...

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Nice! Now I'm wondering what they look like on an arm, though. I'm not sure I've ever seen fetish latex gloves with a flared cuff. :hmm: Let alone with a zipper!
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Rommeltje wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:24 pm Nice! Now I'm wondering what they look like on an arm, though. I'm not sure I've ever seen fetish latex gloves with a flared cuff. :hmm: Let alone with a zipper!
I will try to convince the missus, can't make any promises 😋
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

katertjekat wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:30 pm I will try to convince the missus, can't make any promises 😋
No expectations here! Only curiosity. 0:)
countrylatexglover
VIP

Post by countrylatexglover »

Like most days today I’m in the office with my XS white nitrile gloves on. Started wearing them around 7:45 am. Been on my hands since then. During the day in the office I double glove with some medium blue nitrile gloves for working with end users. I then change the outer gloves as needed. Most of our users know and expect the gloves now. I still wear them at home also. Less around people I know these days as that makes them happy and gloves don’t. Still wearing them grocery shopping also. :)
Last edited by countrylatexglover on Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Glove talk forum”