Your favorite films for the glove fetishist?

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

DialGforGloves
Regular poster

Your favorite films for the glove fetishist?

Post by DialGforGloves »

Hello, everyone!
I was just wondering what your favorite films are that cause a glove fetishist (for example, if the character fiddles with his/her gloves a lot, does sexy things with them, etc.) to drool and why.

My two personal favorites are The Phantom of the Opera (the 2004 one) and V for Vendetta. I'm obsessed with The Phantom of the Opera, I adore the story and the musical A LOT. Imagine my happiness when I found that Erik (the Phantom) wears leather gloves in several scenes in the movie! And more than that, he caresses/touches Christine (the female lead) many times when gloved, which I've always found highly erotic as a glove fetishist. I swear I got wet from watching this movie (and I had really intense dreams about the movie that night). What I would give to be Christine ;)

Also, V for Vendetta. Seriously, what an amazing and powerful movie. Not to mention that V puts on/adjusts his leather gauntlets a number of times in it. Plus, in a pivotal scene V says "...except your life," and with an impossibly fluid and sensual motion, he cups Evey's chin. Again, that little shiver of joy! Small wonder that outside of glove fetishism, Phantom of the Opera and V for Vendetta happen to be my two favorite movies. ;)

What about you? What are your favorite films for the glove lover and why? :)
Last edited by DialGforGloves on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Hallelujah, praise to the brave and insane!"
customaestro

Re: Your favorite films for the glove fetishist?

Post by customaestro »

Back when I was still in Primary School, we watched this movie called The Witches. There were a lot of normal women bit they were actually witches in disguises. They would all wear long gloves in different kinds of lengths, colour and material to cover their wrinkly witch hands.

The leader would wear long black satin gloves and now that I think about it, this movie may have started my fetish. Hmnnnn...
glovelover20
Regular poster

Post by glovelover20 »

OMG I love that film, or rather glove it, surely that is one of the best as there are so many women in so many gloves.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

try My Fair Lady.

shitload of satin gloves there ;)
Krischan
Occasional poster

Post by Krischan »

There is an German movie "Die Einsamkeit der Krokodile" in which Julia Jäger plays a barkeeper who has a glove fetish. There are a lot of scenes in which she is wearing yellow rubber gloves and finally a sex scene, where she asks her lover to wear yellow rubber gloves during sex (and so he does)

I dont really know if this movie has been mentioned already in this forum, if not there is a link to the trailer with a part of the rubber glove sex scene as well:
http://www.kino.de/kinofilm/die-einsamk ... dile/54390

As far as I know this is the only movie that deals with a character openly havin a household rubber glove fetish...
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Ceramic wrote:try My Fair Lady.

shitload of satin gloves there ;)
Oh yeah, sooo true. Practically any film with Marilyn Monroe in it will be pretty gloves heavy but I have two favourites.

The 90's Dracula has a very sensual moment where Winona strokes a wolf wearing metallic green gloves that gave me the shivers and secondly Down with Love for the wonderful array of gloves all the way through. Wish I'd been around in the early 60's and got to wear gloves as much as that :-(
GlovemanUK
Occasional poster

Post by GlovemanUK »

Anyone ever seen the film crash?holly hunter's character wears leather gloves quite frequently in that film,also Debra unger towards the end of the film.
sandyd

Post by sandyd »

Dressed to Kill had some nice stuff, if you don't mind all the psycho stuff...

http://movieclips.com/bKwL-dressed-to-k ... encounter/
sandyd2001.tumblr.com
EJA1985

Post by EJA1985 »

Barb Wire with Pamela Anderson.
idioteque1013
Occasional poster

Post by idioteque1013 »

Many of Audrey Hepburn’s movies have amazing glove content, but for some reason Roman Holiday sticks out in my mind the most. There’s a fairly lengthy scene at the very beginning where she’s wearing this gorgeous white opera gloves, really gave me butterflies when I first watched it. Just a fantastic movie in general, but that’s definitely a fringe benefit, you might say.

Return to “Glove talk forum”