Need your help, URGENT

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Babababa22
Occasional poster

Need your help, URGENT

Post by Babababa22 »

Hi, :wave:
This week-end,i've got a mission ( paid of course 8) ) which is : help someone to do a removal from his house to a storage box. I want to know if, in your opinion, it is normal, i mean no weird, to wear gloves to carry some heavy things. The kind of gloves are those in the link bellow :

https://www.amazon.fr/Ejendals-880-7-sy ... 31&sr=8-28

or this one :
https://www.amazon.fr/Vgo-Jardin-Travai ... pons&psc=1

I'm asking this because i really love to wear those one, i guess you understand :p

Thanks for your answer !
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Re: Need your help, URGENT

Post by GlovedYankee »

Barbara,

Of course, wear them in good health. It isn't weird to wear gloves when moving items. I have seen all sorts of gloves worn to move people. When we moved things from my house last fall, they wore those same type of gloves, latex or regular work (heavier) gloves to protect their hands. You really need to wear gloves to move items these days. I won't do it without gloves, not just because you love to wear gloves of course, but make sure your hands don't get marked up or cut.

GY
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

I don't think that's weird at all. Now, if you'd be wearing a pair of leather opera gloves, that might raise some eyebrows, but these gloves were designed for this purpose. I doubt this is going to out you as a glove fetishist. ;)
smark100
Regular poster

Post by smark100 »

There is nothing weird about it at all and remember, unless others also have a glove fetish they would never likely associate your wearing gloves with the fact you have a fetish. I wear gloves all the time around the house doing chores and never give it a second thought. And even when I wear rubber gloves (my fetish) outside, I just remind myself that no one else knows about my fetish (except for my wife, but even she doesn't make a comment about it since it is logical to glove-up when using chemicals and such).

So don't be too self-conscious about wearing gloves especially where they are logical (rubber gloves for handling chemicals and work gloves for moving things).
Babababa22
Occasional poster

Post by Babababa22 »

Finally, i choose those one. Exited to be on Saturday. Thanks for all your answer, i appreciated !

For the curious :tongue: : https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B012BG ... UTF8&psc=1

Return to “Glove talk forum”