Gloved Fun Methods

Talk about gloves here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

AlexLady
Glovely Diva

Gloved Fun Methods

Post by AlexLady »

When my gloves are on I really like to suck on my fingers especially if I can get a bubble of air into my mouth. It's almost like they're kissing me. There are a number of other things I like to do too but thinking of mine makes me wonder what your favorite things are.

How do you like to enjoy your gloves most? Of course many of us like to masturbate with them, but is there anything special that you like to do with your gloves while you play?
Tightgloves

Re: Gloved Fun Methods

Post by Tightgloves »

I like cooking with my thin skin tight latex gloves. I like put my gloved hands in ricotta cheese, kneading it with spinaches; I like putting my gloved fingers in Nutella and eating it from them. It would be wonderful doing it in two...
Tightgloves

Post by Tightgloves »

Cooking, this evening...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Classy_Katy
Glovely Diva

Post by Classy_Katy »

I bought my first medical gloves recently and have been enjoying sucking the fingertips too, to make a bubble!

I love getting my hands into food...and men who can cook!

I really enjoy the sound that different gloves make.
AlexLady
Glovely Diva

Post by AlexLady »

Classy_Katy wrote:I really enjoy the sound that different gloves make.
Oh agreed, the sound is very nice! Are you able to get more fingers in yourself with gloves than without too? I love how slick they stay, fingers seem to absorb too much of the good stuff!
Grim
WWGFA Orderly

Post by Grim »

AlexLady wrote:
Classy_Katy wrote:I really enjoy the sound that different gloves make.
Oh agreed, the sound is very nice!
Oh for fucks sake, can you both please get out of my head a touch?

The sounds, oh the sounds! The snap and crackle of latex. The wondrous creaking of leather. It's just an eargasm waiting to happen :w00t:

<rant>I do wonder a touch about the comments regarding men who cook though - are we honestly that rare? Where and when I grew up it was essential to be at least capable of producing a Sunday roast with all the trimmings (the Sunday lunch in my family is usually a task for the men unless my mother's involved - she's simply a force of nature so we get out of her way). Baking was an optional extra, as were skills with a wok or frying pan. How to make soup from scratch, how to stretch meat if you're either carnivore or omnivore or what vegetable combinations you need for a healthy diet if you're vegetarian? The vast majority is just so damn simple! If you weren't taught it as a child then get off your arse and learn dagnabbit! *mutters* Daft bastards who think all food goes "ding!" Silly buggers.</rant>

Back on topic, I'm rather scent orientated so just the smell of my gloves is truly epic! Besides, a gloved hand over my mouth and nose just brings out my sub side with a vengeance! 8D
Everyone's a freak in one way or another - it's how much and how you choose to express it that counts. As long as it harms no-one (unless that's their preference, of course) then who are we to judge?
Classy_Katy
Glovely Diva

Post by Classy_Katy »

I'm sorry grim!

Oh yesss...the sound and smell of leather is orgasmic! Which has given me on idea of making another clip focusing on the sound, now that I use an HD microphone. I'm more on the sub side myself but putting a pair of gloves on helps bring out my inner Dominatrix. I really love the feel of warmth coming from the person's hand through the glove...warmed leather, stretched and smooth.

I find the smells and sounds of each glove really interesting and exciting. I love how it sounds when I put on gloves and take them off, as well as how it looks.

My ex-husband can cook but my partner can't (he does try to help out sometimes but he just hasn't a clue)...I do find it a turn on when a man can cook.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

I don't really do anything special when playing with my gloves, just the ol' up and down, as they say. :rolleyes: But what I do really like about it is the way the cuffs move around my arm when I do that. Both the look and the feel of that motion really do it for me. This is also why I don't like really tight gloves: they don't have any room to move around, to 'wiggle,' as is probably the best word to describe it. :-)
cumfieSharp
Regular poster

Post by cumfieSharp »

Oooh this sounds like a good topic to join. I mostly turn my rubber gloves inside and put my cock in them and the inside stays wet. And you can feel the grip sliding around in there.....feels amazing...

Return to “Glove talk forum”